Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:41 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:14 pm  Post subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Okay all, I'd like to WISH GRAVITUDE A HAPPY TENTH ANNIVERSARY!

Post your best memories of the last ten years of Grav here! :woot :woot :woot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:20 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
XBL: N/A
PSN: SSX-WIN or gold-fingers_007
:err
Gold Fingers.exe has crashed and must be restarted.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:31 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
Hm...joining, I guess. Also beating Batty at his own game, not that I was very subtle about it... Sorry Batty if I seemed like an ass X_x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:50 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #3
  • SSX 3: Overall: #3
PSN: obiwahnshinobi
Only 8 more years till Yoshi starts hitting on it! :heh

(19:57:20) gondee: how does one master the dweeng

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:31 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
Eight? More like 1. :eek

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:50 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
I'd eat that... cake :P

Happy Birthday Grav! :woot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:02 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
PSN: Emu90
Gosh, what were the best times? Back when Kav, Jonipoon, Boogie and Charmy AND Gondee were still regulars. That was somewhere in 2011 before release. The times we had. :woot :woot :lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:28 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
for me it was when we had some of the tourneys going that were the best memories (despite me being a sore loser over it) and it proved that that some people spend waaaayyyy too much time on SSX :heh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:15 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
XBL: joejakt
I remember the old chat. That thing was pretty crappy, except for the monkey icon. I loved that monkey icon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:17 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
:birthday :woot :china Happy Birthday Grav!!! Home away from home!

http://www.facebook.com/maverickeastart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:16 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
jjakt wrote:
I remember the old chat. That thing was pretty crappy, except for the monkey icon. I loved that monkey icon

Haha, I forgot about the monkey! AJAX always makes me think of the dice game we'd play when chat got slow.

This is kinda broad, but the chat in 2011-2012 was a blast. I was just going through some of the old conversations I'd saved and I laughed myself to tears. Honestly, without chat and all of the friendly people in it I probably wouldn't have stuck around. I was wicked shy and didn't feel like I had anything worthwhile to contribute anyway, but something told me I should hop in the chat and Charmy, Rust, and vix were so welcoming that I didn't just feel like I could stay—I felt like I had to. It's weird, but there's just something about this community that draws you in and makes you its own, and I'm so thankful to have found it, to vix and gondee, to all of the chat regulars who made every night a blast, to all of the inspiring artists who post their fanart and music, to the kindness that all of you have shown in your willingness to help others, to the devs and their support, and to each and every member who takes the time out of their busy day to participate and keep this community's heart beating, game or no game.

Happy tenth, Grav—if anyone deserves it, it's you. :cheers

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:10 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
i love you guys <333

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:35 am  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Awesome, I can't believe it's been 10 years of Gravitude. That's just so staggering! Amazing times and great people all around. Love this board.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:37 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
NA wrote:
Awesome, I can't believe it's been 10 years of Gravitude. That's just so staggering! Amazing times and great people all around. Love this board.

Whats she said :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAV :birthday :cheers

Apart form all the recent stuff, I still remember my first noob post and NA coming to the rescue, cheers me dears :china :cheers

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:00 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
XBL: WAffle3690
Woooooow!!
Happy Birthday Grav!
It's been an awesome 8 1/2 years here and even though i don't come around too often i'll always be here from time to time :)
Here's to the next 10 years!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:12 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
Yeti wrote:
NA wrote:

Whats she said :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes :yes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAV :birthday :cheers

Apart form all the recent stuff, I still remember my first noob post and NA coming to the rescue, cheers me dears :china :cheers

I feel bad for not even remembering it haha. And in that time you've escalated to a great and well deserved mod! <3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:16 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
CharmyDweeng wrote:
i love you guys <333

Awww... I'm getting misty here. :heh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:42 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
:birthday

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:12 am  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
Happy Birthday & thank you for such a great site! Long time member first time poster. I have been a regular visitor for 9 years just haven't posted. I have read many great views & regularly use the site for master runs to improve my score. It has been great being able to find what I need on this site, After all this is the best SSX site on the web.

Many Thanks & Happy 10th Birthday

CalZone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:32 am  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

best memories? Laughing until I cried in Chat (big surprise there i know) :heh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:52 am  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
PSN: TaysteChampion
Happy Birthday! Merq is almost as old as some of our youngest members!

Highlight memory was feeling proud, privileged and honored when I read Gondee's master runs update and saw my name mentioned alongside Morten. I couldn't believe it, that meant a lot to me and made me feel like the time I put into the game really paid off, but for the most part I have felt so at home, happy and welcome in this community. The Grav Bar opens automatically in it's own tab every time I launch my browser.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:35 am  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
God, I can't believe I've been here for two years. It's weird. I love you guys, no homo unless that's what you're into

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:27 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
Obi wrote:
Only 8 more years till Yoshi starts hitting on it! :heh

Come on guys... i have standards... :glare

Happy Bday CLUB EXCEL, uuh i mean, Gravitude. :cry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:41 pm  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
YoshiExcel wrote:
Come on guys... i have standards... :glare

Exactly. It's just that those standards are much lower than most people's. 11 instead of 18. :heh :heh :heh

Quote:

Where's flexxx these days?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:14 am  Post subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAVITUDE!!!  
gondee wrote:
Quote:

Where's flexxx these days?

I've just sent him a message, hopefully he'll drop in.

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  1, 2