Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:16 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:15 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
Hot damn....... that is just crazy!

The hats look awesome! Never knew you could buy them. Props to Batty for spending so much money on us!
The posters are really cool as well as the usb's and comics. The figures are awesome too, I've still got my Eddie figure from the tricky days up in my room :D

Can't wait for the draw now!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:19 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
PSN: MistressWiggle
I will pay anyone who wins the Thor Poster for the Thor Poster.

I'd sacrifice my first born to get that.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:23 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
I KNEW you were going to go for that Thor poster. I nearly said about it but I didn't want to be too predictable :lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:44 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
PSN: Eeeyore
Right, where's this hat i need to throw my name in? :woot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:24 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
CurryKingDH wrote:
I KNEW you were going to go for that Thor poster. I nearly said about it but I didn't want to be too predictable :lol

Honestly, I'd trade an hour with Batty for the Thor poster. (Sorry Todd)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:56 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Im in the same boat as NA for the Zoe character progressions - WOW :lol

Best of luck everyone :cheers

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:20 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
:heh Well, I'm still deciding how many prize winners there will be, more winners means more shipping and higher costs, but my initial instinct is to go with 1 prize + 1 poster for each winner and that would mean 25 winners. I think that's a nice round number for our tenth anniversary.

For the drawing, I'll number every prize "slot" from 1-25, and with the prizes (hats, USB sticks, comics) being set to a particular slot based on demand. For example, I know the hats are in really high demand, so those will likely get slots 1-8 and so on, and then the winner of that slot will get to pick whatever poster they like. So the higher up on the ladder you are, the more likely you are to get the poster you want.

And then after the final drawing and poster list is confirmed, I'll open the "trade" topic and you can trade for something else if you want it. Then after that, everything is set and final and no more changes after that. :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:43 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
I am totally happy (If I were to win anything of course), to fit the bill for my own shipping since I'm in Europe. We're all a part of this community and I totally don't think it's fair for you to pay for everything G :heh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:16 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
NA wrote:
I am totally happy (If I were to win anything of course), to fit the bill for my own shipping since I'm in Europe. We're all a part of this community and I totally don't think it's fair for you to pay for everything G

Well, this whole thing was my idea and I'd hate to ask anyone for help. But hmmm...okay, now I'm facing the reality of shipping out so many prizes. :heh

So I may have to limit the amount of prizes unless I can find a cheap way to ship overseas, since more than half the entrants are from overseas as near as I can tell. Either that or I can space out the shipping schedule over the course of a few months to avoid a huge bill all at once. SSX truly is an international game. :D

What do you guys think? Would you be okay with a more limited prize pool, or an extended shipping schedule - say 6-12 weeks until all prizes are mailed out?

However, if I can find a reasonable option, (USPS First Class International seems like a good option) then I will ship everything out in a few weeks after the final prize list is compiled and I won't worry about limiting the prizes or extending the schedule.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:25 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
Personally, I think extended shipping schedule. I'm sure everyone on this site would like the idea of having more chance to win, and patience is something a lot of us can deal with so EVERYBODY has a nice chance at winning a prize.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:29 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
XBL: joejakt
I say extended shipping schedule.
And I'd be willing to wait awhile (if I win lol) if that's what it takes to be less of a burden on you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:29 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
It looks like using USPS International First Class will be affordable. The furthest away person I can see on this topic so far is from South Africa - and that's affordable using the USPS. Just keep in mind that I will be sending them without any kind of verification or signature required.

Anyone in America I can send right away - as that's cheap for me. Overseas is where is gets hairy, which I expected. Batty surprised me with the number of prizes he provided. :heh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:48 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
PSN: Veckodag
NA wrote:
I am totally happy (If I were to win anything of course), to fit the bill for my own shipping since I'm in Europe. We're all a part of this community and I totally don't think it's fair for you to pay for everything G :heh

I feel the same. Gondee if you need some money for overseas shipping, I'll donate some so that overseas fans can get their prices.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:17 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
I really appreciate you guys willing to pitch in. Let me see how the drawing turns out and if I can afford it I won't ask for anything - this is, after all, MY idea and my responsibility. You think it's all trips to EA and chats with Batty? :heh This is the responsibility of fostering a community. :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:58 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
PSN: Endemism
Ya, I'd be willing to help you out with shipping to EU should I win something, always a mess that one. Seeing the pics of all the prizes is making my jaw drop, amazing how much you and Chaplin care for this community!

Wait, what? Is it possible to buy the SSX caps from a store? Checked out the EA Sports Store, but it only had caps and hats with the EA logo.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:12 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
Gondee if it comes to money problems you know we'll all be here to help. besides i'm sure US/CAN shipping isn't much :P (besides, i get paid this thursday)
edit: actually went back a page to see the prizes and words cannot describe the awesomeness, Gondee you beautiful SOB you

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:01 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing - POST HERE TO WIN PRIZES!  
I'd like to join in the festivities!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:06 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing ENDS 10/10 - POST HERE TO WIN!  
Okay all, I'd like to WISH GRAVITUDE A HAPPY TENTH ANNIVERSARY!

The Decade Drawing will end on 10/10 2013 - that will be an even 30 days, and then we'll have the drawing and I'll announce the winners a few days after that. Then we'll have the swap topic for a week, and I'm hoping to start sending out prizes by the end of October. I will be staggering them out, shipping out a certain number each week.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:34 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing ENDS 10/10 - POST HERE TO WIN!  
Christ G. That picture :heh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:14 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing ENDS 10/10 - POST HERE TO WIN!  
XBL: WAffle3690
Maybe my luck at winning cool ssx related things hasn't run out yet lol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:29 am  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing ENDS 10/10 - POST HERE TO WIN!  
I downloaded the pictures of the posters and I'll upload them sometime this weekend so everyone can see what's available.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing ENDS 10/10 - POST HERE TO WIN!  
Okay, here are the posters available as prizes. Go to both of the galleries here to see all the amazing pieces!

http://www.merqurycity.com/ssx_gallery/index.php/conceptart/ssxdeadlydescents/Decade-Drawing-Posters

http://www.merqurycity.com/ssx_gallery/index.php/conceptart/ssxdeadlydescents/Decade-Drawing-Posters-2

Amazing stuff right? And they're printed on glossy stock and look really amazing. :yes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:38 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing ENDS 10/10 - POST HERE TO WIN!  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
gondee wrote:
Okay, here are the posters available as prizes. Go to both of the galleries here to see all the amazing pieces!

http://www.merqurycity.com/ssx_gallery/index.php/conceptart/ssxdeadlydescents/Decade-Drawing-Posters

http://www.merqurycity.com/ssx_gallery/index.php/conceptart/ssxdeadlydescents/Decade-Drawing-Posters-2

Amazing stuff right? And they're printed on glossy stock and look really amazing. :yes

Jesus H. Christ Gondee, thes are AMAZING!!! now i definately wanna win one
for you Gondee...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:49 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing ENDS 10/10 - POST HERE TO WIN!  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
I love the train wreck grind and crashed plane ones. Those are pretty sweet.

Don't enter me in the drawing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:38 pm  Post subject: Re: The Decade Drawing ENDS 10/10 - POST HERE TO WIN!  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
ERMAGAWD......Kaori and Alex's design evolutions.

But they all really do look epic. gahh, only 6 more days :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 5 [ 103 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5