Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:08 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:47 pm  Post subject: IGN.com review for SSX 3 is up  
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/455/455424p1.html

Aussie SSX Rider finally registering :cheers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:57 pm  Post subject:   
Whow!!! I just looked two hours ago for it, so this must be pretty hot-from-the-press... :yes

Page 1 of 6??? :eek

Quote:
Closing Comments
When I started seriously playing this game, I knew I liked SSX 3. But I didn't love it and I wasn't sure I was going to. With so many games to review and play all the time, I have to be picky and even then many games slide right by. But I grabbed this game from Kaiser and for the last week have played it non-stop. Much to my delight, I do indeed love it. Honestly, what is there not to adore about it?

9.5, as you would expect!! :D

Thanks, Sancho!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:00 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
I'm sitting here drooling while I read the ign atricle. WOW! All I can say is WOW! I want this game now! :) I can't wait, this is gonna make my day so much better. Woo! I've been looking forward to this game since, maybe may. Still reading the article now. Very good!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:12 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: tk9077
PSN: tk102
Cool! I'm gonna check it out now. You know, I have a big test tomorrow and stuff and it's 10:15! I'm so gonna fail. Good thing it doesn't count. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:23 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
Tomorrow's Saturday......oh wait a minute, did you once say you have your PSAT's or SAT's or something of the like tomorrow?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:30 pm  Post subject:   
XBL: tk9077
PSN: tk102
Vix wrote:
Tomorrow's Saturday......oh wait a minute, did you once say you have your PSAT's or SAT's or something of the like tomorrow?

Yeah, I have my PSAT tomorrow. :glare But it doesn't count for me cause I'm a sophomore (who is forced to take the test cause I'm so smart) so it's like practice, which is pretty useful as on my practice PSAT test I got to practice the test, I got a 53 in Verbal Skills, 56 in Math, and 54 in Writing and the highest you can get is 80. Not bad for a sophomore. I hope I do better tomorrow. Wish me luck!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:41 pm  Post subject:   
Attack Duck Owner
Good luck. I had horrendous SAT scores...I'm not a good test-taker at all, the best was that the first time I took it I had a sprained wrist and the second time I took them I had the flu and oddly enough, both times I got the same exact score, the scores switched on the verbal and math. And I got accepted to all the colleges I applied to and I graduated in four years. Now I need a job. :)

At least you're getting them out of the way this weekend and you'll have time to play ssx3. :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:27 pm  Post subject:   
Sup guys :cheers

I'm new to these boards .....I have heard about them from gondee at gamefaqs.com for awhile now but never cared to visit them. Anyways, glad I came .....seems like a cool place for all your SSX needs.

Just some background on me, have owned my SSX and PS2 since launch. SSX was my favorite launch game. I off course own Tricky also and love that to death and I'm awaiting part 3 to arrive soon. OH ya, I'm from up here in Canada where great games are made *wink wink ...SSX, SSX Tricky and now SSX3.... wink, wink* plus more, lol :)

Anyways, :cheers

PS: I have enjoyed the great write up on SSX3 from IGN ....now I want the game even more :frusty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:16 am  Post subject:   
hey Vivi i had to take the PSAT too. on my practice test i got 60 verbal, 50 Math, and 56 Writing. ... reallly bad but yea haha

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]