Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:25 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:37 pm  Post subject: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
the comatose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:26 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
the nympho, doesn't matter how good she is in the sack. It's not worth it if she's a total bitch to you and doesn't give 2 shits about you

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:47 am  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Date or fuck? Cause there is a much shorter list of requirements for a bedding than there is for dating. Id never date anyone under 6'2. I'm usually only attracted to built like a brick wall white guys. I have stepped down from the soap box so I don't require their hair is longer than 10 inches anymore, now its more like 3 - 3 and a half. Any shorter or bald then give up, you wouldn't even get on the drunken romp in a bad club toilet list. Oh facial hair is still a must, if you cant grow it then tough, likewise if it looks untidy or KFC colonel then go shave. Oh and no shit car. You have a shit car and don't aspire to get rid of it and get a good one then get out.

Also pretty sure this topic is complete jest but whatever.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:03 am  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
Men :P

Click to reveal hidden content: show
I prefer my straw straight, not bent.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:04 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
NA wrote:
Also pretty sure this topic is complete jest but whatever.

It's not.

the devout religious
the overly vocal atheist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:29 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
PSN: new one - PM me
What the :heh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:35 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
PSN: Why_So_Ninja122
Bitches. Nuff Said:O

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:01 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
guys who throw around the word 'bitch'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:54 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
PSN: CharmyDweeng
citylights wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:09 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
PSN: Emu90
Man.... can I say something... am I allowed to say something? :heh

I dunno. Someone who would take an argument to Facebook posting passive aggressive things. I have some female and male friends on Facebook who do that. It's cringeworthy if you take that stuff public. My lord.

and skinny Vegans. F*** em. :heh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:23 am  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
Oh guys who don't like rough sports.

I don't care if its Rugby, nor do I care if its Snowboarding, Hockey; Ice or field doesn't really matter, F1, you could support Manchester United and I could deal with that. But if you have no sporting interest at all or only like upper class shit like Tennis or Golf or Cricket then no. Just no.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:27 am  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
PSN: Veckodag
citylights wrote:

Bitch?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:21 am  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
Fredde did you deliberately find a dog that actually looks like Nicky Minaj? :heh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:06 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
PSN: CharmyDweeng

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:00 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
I think I misinterpreted the question,

simply put, I wouldn't date anyone who didn't have the same interests as me and wouldn't care about what I would want to do

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:13 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
NA wrote:
built like a brick wall white guys

flexxx? :P :poke

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:13 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
Someone who doesn't respect me! It seems simply, but I've done it in the past and plenty of people have/are making the same mistake.

Sarah and Joanne are wrong- this stays in here until it's proven.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:33 am  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
gondee wrote:
NA wrote:
built like a brick wall white guys

flexxx? :P :poke

Yeah I know. At one time I was a lovely person whose basis for dating was on personality.

Now I'm fabulous so I dont have to care.

That is in no way to say Flexxx was not awesome. He was.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:07 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
:heh :heh :heh

:china

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:06 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
PSN: jonipooon
I got a pretty long list over types I would never date, but I can definitely say that I don't accept girls with an overly feministic attitude. It just simply turns me off. For friends, awesome! For dating - no, no, no.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:41 am  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
TrickyEmu wrote:
and skinny Vegans. F*** em. :heh

Bad Bad Emu. You used the F word *shakes finger wildly*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:00 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
PSN: Emu90
Watch out. Keep shaking it like that and it's gonna fall off.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:26 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
XBL: Th3 Apache Dog
Hmm...I would never date someone that loved to put other people down. That shit would kill me haha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:25 pm  Post subject: Re: What types of people would you NEVER date?  
XBL: N/A
PSN: SSX-WIN or gold-fingers_007
:rolleyes Hmmm... well,

I'd never date someone that couldn't carry their own weight.

As in buying expensive cars with other people's money while not even having a job.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 24 posts ]