Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:12 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:46 am  Post subject: What exactly does xbox live gold enable?  
Kind of a stupid question, but what exactly does XBOX live gold enable as far as SSX is concerned? I was thinking of dropping GOLD at the end of this months and was wondering what exactly will happen as far as SSX is concerned. Will I still be able to access the credits I have earned? Will I still be able to see people on my friends list? Other? This is the only game I play at the moment so I am considering dropping gold depending on what I will miss out on with SSX.

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:52 am  Post subject: Re: What exactly does xbox live gold enable?  
The only change is that you can't play global events.
If this is your only game, I don't recommend picking up gold again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:41 pm  Post subject: Re: What exactly does xbox live gold enable?  
Salariedcat7507 wrote:
The only change is that you can't play global events.
If this is your only game, I don't recommend picking up gold again.

Well that is a bit of a bummer, but I stick to Explore mostly anyway right now so no biggie I suppose. Might just leave it off for a month and then maybe start it up for a month and so on.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:50 pm  Post subject: Re: What exactly does xbox live gold enable?  
XBL: Kaavyn
Yeah, considering GEs like 1/3 of the game it's pretty lame that you get completely locked out from it. Not a real shock to see SSX decline so much in price on the xbox. Isn't it also set that you can't see friends' ghosts? I don't remember.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:03 pm  Post subject: Re: What exactly does xbox live gold enable?  
No, you can see ghosts, explore stays fully functional.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:44 am  Post subject: Re: What exactly does xbox live gold enable?  
XBL: joejakt
I let my Gold expire and haven't really bothered to renew it. I'm only missing out on Global Events, which nobody plays anymore.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]