Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:39 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:35 pm  Post subject: vote: best non-wingsuit racers  
XBL: raw talent
PSN: g0mbl3rr (zero for the o)
Who is the best non-wingsuit (actual skill) racer?

Other than myself, my vote has to go to a fellow named Lancast. Jokes aside, he is probably better than me. Close seconds are zockendesocke (that means dirty sock in german). I dunno, spacemarine quit so there's only really lancast and no one else. I bought the game because of the wingsuit and then realized that snowboarding is somewhat fun. Kinda ironic because it isn't a wingsuit game. I still have the fastest known time on the most difficult drop. I don't really feel like beating other times. I blame the game design. There aren't really any good incentives once you reach the top. This thread is to nominate top players. Cheers.

Rolling Thunder 3:13 http://www.expresso.net/Rider/Ride/Lap/854195662

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]