Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:15 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
XBL: Bildi
For one character, are the glowing bits always the same colour?

For Zoe I have one that glows pink, and last night I bought a second glowing suit with a dog-ugly yellow colour scheme hoping it would glow yellow, but it glows pink as well. Do they all glow pink?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:12 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
XBL: TruGamer97
Bildi wrote:
For one character, are the glowing bits always the same colour?

For Zoe I have one that glows pink, and last night I bought a second glowing suit with a dog-ugly yellow colour scheme hoping it would glow yellow, but it glows pink as well. Do they all glow pink?

Yeah for Zoe there all pink I wish you can buy a suit where you can choose the color of the glow you want.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
ill have to check but i swear i have suits for Mac that glow green ans suits for Mac that glow orange~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:14 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
XBL: TruGamer97
Now that I think about it if you get a glowing suit for Eddie it glows yellow at night and orange in the morning.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:29 am  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
I got a Epic Glowing Suit #1 for Alex. just glows normally.

i think its only Legendary that gives the full body glowsuit.....

Last edited by Crazy_driveR3 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:35 am  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
PSN: DreadRandal
Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
I got a Epic Glowing Suit #1 for Alex. just glows normally.

i think its only Legendary...

In on-line gaming, Legendary is a bigger deal than Epic. They even use the same color scheme in this game for the same terms as say... World of Warcraft. (Legendary items are orange, Epic are purple, etc... the one exception being SSX doesn't use "Uncommon" Green and their Common is the same blue as Rare, forcing you to look closer at the title and the price, which fortunately are dead giveaways.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
It's not only legendary since the full body glow suit I have is simply and Epic Glowing Suit #1.

The effect of the suit appears to be randomly generated.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:41 am  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
Here's one I found for Ty. It's not as intense as Kaori's but it looks pretty cool.
The board glows too.

Quick vid I made:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i7lJwCZNi4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:47 am  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
Interesting... seems more like a strange lighting bug/side effect than intentional design, but very cool nonetheless.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:54 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
XBL: joejakt
Gaaah! I wish the store was better so I could just go in and buy these :(

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:09 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
i think i may have figured out the full glowing suit situation. i have noticed that the Kaori's suit #1 (which i just managed to get) is all pink and it glows pink. i think if you find a suit with the color that it glows, it might glow the entire body.

?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
XBL: Deznere
Anyone find Mac's full body suit yet?

Skype-XEShadowX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:01 am  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
XEShadowX wrote:

All suits cover the full body :P

As for all-glowing though, Kaori's is a one-off.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:54 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
XBL: Deznere
Midian wrote:
XEShadowX wrote:

All suits cover the full body :P

As for all-glowing though, Kaori's is a one-off.

Why must Kaori be the special.. I feel its cause she's Japanese... but all the suits are getting expensive ._.

Skype-XEShadowX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
I have like ten glowing suits for Zoey and none of them are full body. I feel like i've wasted my credits.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:18 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
Baron von Gikkigen wrote:
I have like ten glowing suits for Zoey and none of them are full body. I feel like i've wasted my credits.

i think i hit over 50 for Alex.

its not a waste.....trust me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:47 am  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
PSN: Seventy_X_Seven
Just found Kaori's Legendary Glowing Suit #1 with extra rewinds perk. Pretty sweet. Gonna have to find them for others, think it may in fact be that the suit color needs to match the character's glow color.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:17 am  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
seventy_X_Seven wrote:
Just found Kaori's Legendary Glowing Suit #1 with extra rewinds perk. Pretty sweet. Gonna have to find them for others, think it may in fact be that the suit color needs to match the character's glow color.

Crazy_driveR3 wrote:
i think i may have figured out the full glowing suit situation. i have noticed that the Kaori's suit #1 (which i just managed to get) is all pink and it glows pink. i think if you find a suit with the color that it glows, it might glow the entire body.

?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:21 am  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
PSN: Seventy_X_Seven
Nope, nearly certain it's just a glitch. Can't find anything remotely close for any other character and neither can the rest of the internet.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
i believe one of the dev's said as much in the chat....that the funky full blody glow on kaori is an unintended result of something else.

shame though.

i want a blue glowing elise or mac. :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:10 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
vix wrote:
i believe one of the dev's said as much in the chat....that the funky full blody glow on kaori is an unintended result of something else.

shame though.

i want a blue glowing elise or mac. :D

thats a really awesome bug then.

they should keep it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
XBL: N9NE FACEZ
PSN: N9NE_FACEZ
With kaori you can get suits with either full glow on her top or full glow with her bottoms.

All you need is a glowing suit who's top or bottom matches the colour of her number 1 suit.

Think i have 4 so far.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
XBL: DSeel23
PSN: DannySeel
I am not sure the number off hand and i'm only like 80% sure it is Moby, but a glowing suit I have for him does nothing, but then builds up and intensifies while in tricky and picking up speed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:35 am  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
I just got Kaori's Epic Glowing Suit #1 today. I wish I could get one for Eddie or Elise though.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHPWPXU3zWQ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Most Epic Glowing Suits  
Got it too, unfortunately it came with a big head. Also came across the same suit with big hands, but the standard version continues to elude me.

And I finally found a full white suit for Alex, only took two months. I feel so complete.

Last edited by Mus on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 4 of 6 [ 144 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6