One Mountain - Three Peaks - Endless Possibilities... The SSX 3 Forum
Post a reply

Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:44 pm

Hi!

Does anyone have some tips regarding how to do monster tricks faster? I just feel like I don´t tap correctly, are you supposed to tap in a specific rhythm when performing an X-Ecutioner for maximum spin, for instance? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:24 pm

I would usually just do it as fast as possible. Although I think that for flips it's different than for misty' or any combo of direction left right/ direction up down. For flips and regular spins do it faster that for misty's ands such. With a misty or rodeo I think you have to tap a little slower.

I don't know the actual tempo or anything, but for regular spins and flips I just tap the direction furiously. Misty's are more of getting the timing right for yourself.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:27 am

Thanks for help.. I guess I´m not that bad considering I got 1 million on Crow´s Nest and 4.4 million on Perpendiculous. I guess I can find it out by playing this game more than I have. I have never given SSX 3 a real chance.. I´ve always sticked to Tricky as it is the game I´m good at.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:49 am

I can tell you there is a specific technique to doing MTs so fast - but my memory fails me as to what it is. Run a search for posts from RE Virus, there's one where he explains how to do them so fast.

I found a part of where he explains how to do it:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=386&p=262732#p262732

Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:20 am

Thanks gondee!

Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:27 pm

i never understand MT's. i can tap them fast, but can never start the second quickly. even if i do that grab tap method it still seems inconsistent to me. :???

Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:25 pm

One tap works for, I think, every monster trick except for Stoneage, which requires two taps. I recommend getting into the habbit of tapping twice for every trick. That's probably why you found it inconsistent. Double tapping for everything works like a charm for me.
Post a reply