Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Your favorite

Penguin
25%
Hamtaro (Hamster)
75%
Santa Claus
No votes

Total votes : 4

Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Hey all, so I do origami as a hobby, and it looks real nice, so I plan on selling some at my school next year when I'm in 8th grade. I will sell it on December, so I wanna make it a bit Christmas themed, so here it is: Image

In your opinion, which is your favorite?
Last edited by nigelcannonball on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:27 pm

NIGEL IS THAT HAMTARO???? :notworthy

Really though, I think people will go for the two penguins. I could see a lot of girls buying that. They all look amazing though, best of luck!

Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:55 pm

citylights wrote:NIGEL IS THAT HAMTARO???? :notworthy

Really though, I think people will go for the two penguins. I could see a lot of girls buying that. They all look amazing though, best of luck!

Thank you citylights! Means a lot to me! And yes, it is Hamtaro. But honestly, i don't really know what he is. May I ask how do you know him? But thanks for your kind words!

Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:48 pm

Hamtaro is a manga/book series that spun into a line of video games, shows, toys, etc. It's about a secret civilization of hamsters (Ham-Hams) who live underground. I was obsessed as a kid!

Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Hamtaro RULED!!!!

Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:54 am

citylights wrote:Hamtaro is a manga/book series that spun into a line of video games, shows, toys, etc. It's about a secret civilization of hamsters (Ham-Hams) who live underground. I was obsessed as a kid!

Unfortunately the image of the origami won't load for me Nigel but I also LOVED Hamtaro. The Nintendo handheld games for it were so damn fun too!
Post a reply