Join other great fan artists and showoff your fan art and fan fiction
Post a reply

Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:26 am

You may remember back at age 15 I was one of the more prolific fan artists of this board... And now that the new game is coming, here's a shitty iphone shot (too lazy to hook up the scanner) of how Allegra feels about not being announced to be in it yet:

:cheers

Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Proportions are great as usual she looks pretty murderous heh, like the quick coloring too btw

Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:07 pm

like it, you should do a new one for every week until shes announced (or not) :thumbsup

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:23 pm

i've been thinking about doing some Allegra fan art as well. i love her.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:40 pm

looks pretty cool :)

i think ill start getting back in art :)

Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:33 am

Tunes wrote:i've been thinking about doing some Allegra fan art as well. i love her.

Too bad this forum doesn't have a M rating yet. :P

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:14 pm

oh no Joni, you must be confusing me with you or Yoshi! i don't want to do XXX fanart of Allegra. she's hot either way. plus, i've got a redheaded girlfriend who does juuuuuust fine.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:23 am

nice boobs on Allegra

Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:49 pm

kubi do you even know what boobs are?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Well, technically boobs are fails so if you do something wrong (ie. fail), you boobed it up.

Or it could mean breasts! :heh

Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 am

Tunes wrote:oh no Joni, you must be confusing me with you or Yoshi! i don't want to do XXX fanart of Allegra. she's hot either way. plus, i've got a redheaded girlfriend who does juuuuuust fine.

We are obsessed with video-game characters, Tunes. You have an Allegrian girlfriend, and I have a Kaorian girlfriend. :rolleyes ;P

Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Jonipoon wrote:
Tunes wrote:oh no Joni, you must be confusing me with you or Yoshi! i don't want to do XXX fanart of Allegra. she's hot either way. plus, i've got a redheaded girlfriend who does juuuuuust fine.

We are obsessed with video-game characters, Tunes. You have an Allegrian girlfriend, and I have a Kaorian girlfriend. :rolleyes ;P

truth. undeniable wisdom.

i... well, i... i LOVE ALLEGRA.
Post a reply