Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:40 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Sightlessgorgon: Thanks! It´s on YT.

898ppp, good run! I would just like to give some pointers if you don´t mind:

Make sure you use uber board next time, it makes a huge difference, that will most likely make you surpass 2 million alone. And try not to rush things, even though it´s good to be time efficient :yes

I´m sure you already know, but prewinding is a must in this game, always do it 2 seconds before the jump if you can, it´s the only way of getting maximum spins and flips :) It´s very different from SSX 3 in that aspect.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:02 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Showoff: #3
is this real life....

http://imgur.com/Fhn6me2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:52 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Xcon: Great time on Mesa, but I don´t understand what you mean with that phrase in this context.. You even said AverageTrey´s time of 1:12 was garbage

Great run at Garibaldi again 898ppp! 2.24 million already- and that without the two multipliers at the end. And you used the uber board, told ya you would easily crack 2 million with it ;) I can already see you got a better feeling for the game from your other video, the execution in your jumps is much better. Amazing improvement, although I´m not surprised, you are a SSX 3 veteran after all and amazing in that game. You will be doing somewhere in the 3 million range by March, I believe, and world record holder by the summer (don´t know about the last part, but who knows, lol) :D

PS: I don´t know how Voltron made Marty´s worst freestyle board (Wiener?) having the attributes of the uber board, so use the uber board, always. Voltron claimed that you don´t have to use the uber board for full stats. :???

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:15 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
9EDDY2 wrote:
Xcon: Great time on Mesa, but I don´t understand what you mean with that phrase in this context..

haha, I was frustrated cause I wanted 1:13! (p.s. it doesn't matter anymore cause I got 1:13.78) btw, I'm using the old route. cause I thought screw these stupid wormholes i'll do the old route instead

9EDDY2 wrote:
You even said AverageTrey´s time of 1:12 was garbage

it was. its only world record cause he nailed the 2nd wormhole.

9EDDY2 wrote:
Voltron claimed that you don´t have to use the uber board for full stats.

I don't know if hes right on that. I tried that in Elysium alps and it seemed like I was going slower so idk, I just ignore it.

I'm gonna try to go for 1:59 on Elysium alps with the old route, I don't care about 1:58

btw eddy, you need to check my youtube :lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:33 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Ok, now I understand, very close to that 1:13.xx it was, indeed!

About the board thing again: It´s common sense that the uber board is better that the Wiener board or any other board for freestyling, if not then something´s WRONG. Simple as that. The same goes for the characters best suited for racing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:06 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 8
  • Overall Best Players: #2
  • SSX 3: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1
  • SSX 3: Overall: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #2
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #3
Haha, I don't think there's gonna be any world records by this summer. Especially because I'm nowhere near as serious with Tricky as with 3 (or On Tour when it was working), but also because of how amazing scores are already set.

Still, I will be keeping a bit of a log of my accomplishments from here on out! This first update consists mainly of getting various scores up to 1 M, but I also fit a 2 M in there as well. :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:45 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Heh, I was just kidding, I just pointed at the fact you´ve made improvement quickly :) But who knows, you might achieve that level in this game.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:52 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
I did not expect this, new PB on Alaska: 4,517,380

SO HAPPY! I´ve been quite unhappy with my 4.37 score for a long time. I can definitely do in the 4.6 to 4.7 range if my run is optimalized. I missed 2 flakes around the first checkpoint, REALLY stupid misses, if I didn´t miss those, this run would have been flawless. This could have been my all time best forever and ever if it weren´t for those mistakes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:23 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
nice job eddy! :D

and 898ppp, your TAS vid inspires me to make my own TAS vids :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:32 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Dude eddy nice!!! Major congrats thats an incredible score!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:39 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
hello everyone .i made some new world record . aloha ice jam 2.6 million , mesablance 4 million, and pipedream 4.6 million.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:41 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
i uploaded my video soon.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:22 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
9EDDY2 wrote:

SO HAPPY! I´ve been quite unhappy with my 4.37 score for a long time. I can definitely do in the 4.6 to 4.7 range if my run is optimalized. I missed 2 flakes around the first checkpoint, REALLY stupid misses, if I didn´t miss those, this run would have been flawless. This could have been my all time best forever and ever if it weren´t for those mistakes.

hey 9EDDY2, gongratulation man you are a true MONSTER at this ssx, and i wonder if i get ssxtrick if i will have some lucky with this :P you will upload this video?

rashid Khan wrote:
hello everyone .i made some new world record . aloha ice jam 2.6 million , mesablance 4 million, and pipedream 4.6 million.
nice one man, but... this are a new TAS runs?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:26 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
they probably are

I made some TAS runs lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jn6i2Qu9S0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-x0zC_jwqE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG2KIaznOJY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDYxPW_BGOY

omg the garibaldi clean race 2016 strats are real :woot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:34 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Thanks for the compliments! :) Video is uploading in this moment :) And by the way, the run isn't flawless, I actually missed 3 yellow flakes in a row, but that isn't much points exactly (60 k). I was a little too excited maybe when I wrote my last post.

Rashid Khan, impressive. Amazing TAS runs from xcon as well!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:25 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
yes these are also tas run but its awesome runs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:42 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
hey 9eddy are on facebook?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:46 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
and xcon are you play showoff mode ?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:51 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Last night I PB'd on alaska 3.92 @_@ I was so close to 4 I missed the alst 3x on alaska by pixels, sadness

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:19 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
WHAT. A. FUCKING. RUSH!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:28 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
SSX 3: Racing: #1SSX On Tour: Showoff: #1SSX 3: Overall: #1SSX On Tour: Overall: #1
Dude, Xcon and Adam, seriously solid runs. Well done on getting 1:12 Xcon!

I'm still logging my stuff! Improvements galore today.

Garibaldi: 2.63 M
Snowdream: 1.36 M
Elysium Alps: 2.13 M
Mesablanca: 1.73 M (Favorite track thus far)
Merqury City: 1.64 M
Tokyo: Idk like 800k or such
Aloha Ice Jam: 439k
Alaska: I think 825k still reigns supreme from my first emu playthrough...
Pipedream: Somewhere around 900k
Untracked: Uh around 350k

My primary focus right now is getting as many 1 M scores as possible and getting half of WR on the tracks I feel I'm best at. Outside of this: 2.75 M Garibaldi, 2 M Mesablanca, 2 M MCM, 500k AIJ.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:51 am  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
9EDDY2 wrote:

Congratulations 9eddy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:32 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Thanks Krishna! Xcon, amazing run!

898ppp, you continue to improve in this game! 1.74 Mesablanca is the score which stood out the most to me- that´s very good! And do you have problems with MCM, since the score is lower there than in Mesablanca even?

Sightlessgorgon, you´re approaching a very high level in this game now! Please upload that run!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:59 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
Thanks Eddy! That Mesablanca score is my magnum opus too, as it should be - it's my favorite track and hands down the one I have put most time into. But it's about to get a whole bit more impressive than 1.74 M, as I've knocked out my first goal of the bunch, and hit home a 2.10 M run! Very happy about that! This run is getting its own video instead of just being in my PBs update, because I do consider this my SSX Tricky magnum opus thus far. c:

MCM, I didn't know the path (and sorta still don't) when I made that run. Got a 2.24 M run yesterday, still lots of improvement to be had. :)

Yes Adam, you truly are breaking into the elite few. Keep going, I'll be around in your stream to cheer and bring good and bad luck!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:24 pm  Post subject: Re: My records, post yours  
MATE MATE MATE MATE

inb4 ssx4ever comes out of nowhere and get 1:56

Go to page Previous  1 ... 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 164 of 166 [ 4150 posts ]  1 ... 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166