Forum to discuss the upcoming entry in the SSX series
Post a reply

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:05 am

Just checked on the game... and no GEs at the moment. All blank. Can't set up a custom either. No WYWA winnings. Dead.
Its not offline cuz everything else is there. (and if u check your GEs on Ozmonet it just says 'no data' there too).
Maintenance?.... updates? .... or something more sinister???
Anybody know>? :???

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:23 am

same here, that sucks!

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:56 am

It must be a temporary problem or an update to something.

There's no way they would pull the plug on the online stuff after just 1 year.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:14 am

I saw the same thing last night and thought I broke something... But still seeing the same this AM. :frusty Does it have anything to do with being signed out of EA?

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:30 am

I think there's some kind of PSN maintenance going on - it could be that?

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:15 am

Yeah - maintenance I think - found this

PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 13:00 GMT on Monday 4 March 2013 to 03:00 GMT on Tuesday 5 March 2013.

During the maintenance, you will be unable to access the following services:

PlayStation Store on PS3 and PSP.
PlayStation Network Account Management.
PlayStation Network Account Registration.
In addition, you will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from eu.playstation.com.

During this maintenance, you can continue to collect in-game trophies and these will be updated on your profile once PlayStation Network is back up and running.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:18 am

Xbox was fine. Hopefully you will learn your lesson. ;)

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:33 am

As far as I know, the PSN maintenance is over... But I'm still seeing nada in GE's!

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:08 am

...slight bit of uneasyness setting in. :glare
I must admit, it crossed my mind that perhaps EA was shutting down the online element at the one-year mark.
However, since this problem is not happening with XBOX, I tend to think it may just be temporary.
But...for how long?? :???

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:32 am

ticklemeozmo wrote:Xbox was fine. Hopefully you will learn your lesson. ;)

The lesson I take is never buy an Xbox otherwise you will end up paying $350 for online play over the 7 years you own it.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:47 am

Well It's 3:00pm now. Lets wait until they unravel there mystery... :lol
This better be DLC or an update because they haven't done this for a long time, they must be doing BIG THINGS!!(not like that text, I'm on about REAL big here) So guys? What would you expect until maintainance is over?

P.S: If this is actually happening, then ALL HAIL KING BATTY! :battyshifty :notworthy

Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:56 am

^
ha ha no chance. Its routine maintenance. I hear they run around the offices in their underwear tho - quite a sight :jawdrop

Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:20 am

chromemaps wrote:^
ha ha no chance. Its routine maintenance. I hear they run around the offices in their underwear tho - quite a sight :jawdrop

Oh, that must be fun! Still.... ALL HAIL KING BATTY IN HIS UNDERWEAR! :battyshifty :notworthy xD

Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:27 am

I've emailed him, since he is due to play with us tonight on our 1 year league anniversary we run via PSN!
They'll be on it once they're in office!

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Back on .... and WOW!! A new range... new characters (Marisol!! Luther!!) and a completely re-vamped shop!!!
| Click to reveal hidden content
:troll

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:26 pm

chromemaps wrote:Back on .... and WOW!! A new range... new characters (Marisol!! Luther!!) and a completely re-vamped shop!!!
| Click to reveal hidden content
:troll

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Post a reply