Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:43 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: HoodenHen
TrickyEmu wrote:
How come you're so poor? Wait, what are your lifetime earnings? It can't be possible that I'm about to surpass you in wealth. :P

That post he made was from over a month ago :P
I got all explore gold and everyone on lv11 :3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:07 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: Emu90
DashKiller wrote:
TrickyEmu wrote:
How come you're so poor? Wait, what are your lifetime earnings? It can't be possible that I'm about to surpass you in wealth. :P

That post he made was from over a month ago :P
I got all explore gold and everyone on lv11 :3

Yup That probably explains it. I didn't check. He must have around 500 million buy now. At least.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:48 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: Hibou77
chandler325i wrote:
any tips for getting the no gear/no rewind/4 survival runs badges? I was crushing it on Patagonia w/ no gear, and then 3/4 of the way down my 4th run, I landed a jump square in the middle of the track, same line I'd been taking all along, and apparently broke both of Mac's legs or something because he died instantly. I couldn't have had a cleaner landing

Easiest I found : equip a board with a slow speed, then go to Siberia – Kara-Oiuk - Critical Mass. Hug the right side of the track all the way down.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:59 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
Well, i have platinum trophy for the game, lvl 11 for Zoe, Elise, Alex and Kaori and lvl 10 for Moby. ~140 gold medals on Explore and about 220 geotags.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:34 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
I have hardly any geotags, and 90 something snowflakes. Not really bothered about them any collected are accidental.

I have Ty Kaori Mac and almost Griff on level 11. Elise or Alex or Eddie will be next.

I have gold on every drop except One Step Ahead and Broken Tooth, both Trick It events.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: TickleMeOzmo
I wish there was a Snowflake Finder or a Snowflake/Geotag HUD (snowflake mod?) ala Google Googles (Think of using SitRep Pro on Modern Warfare). Snowflakes would pulse regardless of terrain in the way, much like the terrain pulses with the Pulse Goggles.

"You've collected 3 of 12 Snowflakes on this track." Basically so I'm not wasting time finding the last one when there isn't one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:55 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: kozaboza
The new question is: is there anyone who has all the snowflakes? I got 299.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
workin on it. it's gonna be the global events that kill me, as well as the get bronze and silver and stuffs. it's quite possibly more challenging to get a lower score than you're able. i haven't even tried it yet, but we'll see.

but i'll definitely be platting this game when i get some time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:16 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: DSeel23
PSN: DannySeel
Has anyone noticed that snowflakes pop up randomly sometimes. I could swear that I've gone down a run 20 times and then the next time I see a snowflake in plain sight.

Do certain ones only pop up during GE, Race It, Trick It, Explore, or Survive It??

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:32 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
DannySeel wrote:
Has anyone noticed that snowflakes pop up randomly sometimes. I could swear that I've gone down a run 20 times and then the next time I see a snowflake in plain sight.

Do certain ones only pop up during GE, Race It, Trick It, Explore, or Survive It??

I think (could be wrong, I frequently am) it has to do with the amount of geotags on a level. If there are a shit ton of tags then there are not as many (if any) snowflakes. If you want snowflakes - play offline.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:57 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Yes we did!..All gold medals, and all brought to level 11.. :woot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:26 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: MistressWiggle
How do you platinum this game since im too lazy to go through the game and find out?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Get all the trophies. :P Seriously though, you need to be a bit more specific. Bascially,l most of the badge sections equal trophies, do most of tte dd's in wt without gear, etc.

---

I got a few more ranges to all gold last night. Only have Patagonia, Alps, and Siberia left.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: Clawz114
I think I've got about 380 snowflakes now. The hardest tracks to get them all is definitely the reverse view avalanche ones.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:13 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Got the Platinum, but I have around 130 drops completed. I'll eventually catch'em all :D
And no way I'm going after the snowflakes!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: GoofyfanChuck
Just need Elise, Psymon, Travis and Griff to get to level 11; I need the Alps, the Rockies and Siberia for gold medals (7 courses, in particular), and one more Global badge (the 50 custom tracks) then that's all.

whew!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:54 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
I've got all the gold medals, platinum trophy and I only need to level up 4 more characters to 11. Couple of those gold medals seemed near impossible...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:46 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
XBL: DSeel23
PSN: DannySeel
I've got 3 more achievements left and (getting race, trick, and survive by everyone in explore) and level up a few more people and i'm done.

Did the badges and achievements for this game annoy anyone else?

Like, what am I achieving by beating Griff with people in World Tour or finishing over 6 minutes in a race.
They have these in the game, but I get not even a good job when completing all golds in explore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: ShoTheEmcee
Hibou77 wrote:
chandler325i wrote:
any tips for getting the no gear/no rewind/4 survival runs badges? I was crushing it on Patagonia w/ no gear, and then 3/4 of the way down my 4th run, I landed a jump square in the middle of the track, same line I'd been taking all along, and apparently broke both of Mac's legs or something because he died instantly. I couldn't have had a cleaner landing

Easiest I found : equip a board with a slow speed, then go to Siberia – Kara-Oiuk - Critical Mass. Hug the right side of the track all the way down.

I personally did Wrecking Crew because there was a race event that netted my 12mill about a month back that made it so that I know the track by heart. I can probably do that track infinitely at FULL SPEED, but I got bored. Once you have Wrecking Crew down I'd def go with that. You'll never die until you want to die.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: ShoTheEmcee
kozaboza wrote:
The new question is: is there anyone who has all the snowflakes? I got 299.

You don't need to play this game anymore! :lol

I consider myself *good* and I'm constantly in awe of your batshit insane times and scores. I have ONE Trick score ahead of you and I think Obiwan has one Race score ahead of you, other than that you're number 1 on all my lists.

You. Have. Won. Go home and be a family man /Guilethemegoeswitheverything

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:16 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: QMorbo
ShoTheEmcee wrote:
I personally did Wrecking Crew because there was a race event that netted my 12mill about a month back that made it so that I know the track by heart. I can probably do that track infinitely at FULL SPEED, but I got bored. Once you have Wrecking Crew down I'd def go with that. You'll never die until you want to die.

I personally find Intrepid the easiest of the bunch, but like you did Wrecking Crew, I played a ton of Intrepid when I started the game so it's subjective. I just think the trees are a little easier to avoid and you can trickle down the mountain at your own speed. But any survival track that doesn't have avalanches or a gimmick that will eventually get you killed regardless of not hitting anything (Oxygen Tank, Solar Panel) is a good option if you practice enough and take your time.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:01 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
Overall Best Players: #1SSX Tricky: Overall: #1Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 9
  • Overall Best Players: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #2
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #3
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #3
XBL: SaneThe Legend
:D I have done everthing even level 11, also going for snowflake hunting and high scores next. And Even no boosting runs but there's too many tracks. :frusty

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:30 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: kozaboza
ShoTheEmcee wrote:
You don't need to play this game anymore! :lol

I consider myself *good* and I'm constantly in awe of your batshit insane times and scores. I have ONE Trick score ahead of you and I think Obiwan has one Race score ahead of you, other than that you're number 1 on all my lists.

You. Have. Won. Go home and be a family man /Guilethemegoeswitheverything

LoL and me is just the tip of the iceberg. Got some very good players on my list that beat the hell out of me in customs but never took explore seriously or are only specialized in racing or tricking. I might have +100 challenges for everyone in my list but a lot of good players haven't yet taken explore seriously or just some trails they have mastered as if their name was Sneakleroy. As long as there are ghosts there's a reason to play this frekking awesome game imo. Btw don't know if you have DSMF_ckah on your list but he's a close friend and I can't let him beat my ass all the time now can I :no

Besides, I got a back & a peroneal tendon surgery next month so I'm pretty much stuck at my bench all day long, what else is there to do apart from tricking down a mountain in the sickest possible way & watching champions league? oh I know: spending 4 weeks time looking out for snowflake #597, #598, #599. Imagine the frustrations if that would've been connected to ps-trophy's.

And what does Guilethemegoeswitheverything mean?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:33 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
PSN: Maxxens
kozaboza wrote:
And what does Guilethemegoeswitheverything mean?

I guess http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdiQawo7qo4&feature=fvst

:)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:02 am  Post subject: Re: Who else have everything completed?  
I've got all of the achievements and the characters I like to level 11 - don't want to grind for just the heck of it. In term of snow flakes, I'm not bothering to go out of the way for them. The last serious collection I did in a video games were the hidden packages in Vice City, lol.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 5 [ 113 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5