Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:58 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

What did you hate the most about On Tour?
Skiis 12%  12%  [ 6 ]
The Create-a-Character mode 12%  12%  [ 6 ]
Tyson 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Sid 14%  14%  [ 7 ]
Skye 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
The messed up SSX characters 59%  59%  [ 30 ]
Total votes : 51
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:49 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
LOL true but i think u fail to see my point, Sid is cool in his own way and he has soem of the most hilarious lines i have ever heard also he is the only character with no last name....THAT alone makes him worth keeping.
lines like:

“Think of me as the winner…I do.”
“Time to unleash the fury that is SID!”
“Time for five fingers of Sid fury.”
“You don’t need to know an outcome, wins are for Sid.”
“You are going to make this look easy for me.”
“It’s time for Tiger Sid Fighting Fury!”
“My blood is pumping.”
“You’re going to regret that!”
“You cannot defeat the SID!”
“I’ve got a 1001 ways to beat you!”
“I am the king, Yaaaaghh!”
“I am unreal!”
“Served up with style!”

lol and somehow Sid thinks Mac is the bigheaded one, that is funny.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:15 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
PSN: jonipooon
How did you get those quotes? I never managed to turn off the sound and listen through each character's voice samples while riding...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:51 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
turn the music volume down a bit as well as the background noise down and turn the voices UP (at least that is what i think i did, can't remember) most of those are things he says at the begining of a challenge on THE TOUR. when you challenge to some sort of face off he says one off those at the begining and/or end depending on whether you lose to him or win. with Tyson, Sid and Skye the only way to get an idea on what they are like is to do this as they don;t appear in any other game (Skye in BLUR doesn;t count cause she has no voice or personality)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:58 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
XBL: Kaavyn
That's neat, I'm going to try that as soon as I get my hands on OT. I've always liked the music so I never really considered lowering the volume.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:09 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
LOL it's funny, especially with Sid but his accent makes it hard to catch what he's saying sometimes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:29 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
Sid. Unlike Hiro and Kaori, he is an idiot, and, as DMaster said, obnoxious. He's like that fish from Finding Nemo:

"I'M OBNOXIOUS!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:49 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
he's just cocky, so is Mac, that doesn't give u right to be mean about him, besides al the personalities in OT were exagerated they even made kaori seem mean in OT, personally u can't tell if Hiro was obnoxious or not cause all his lines were in japanese so...
sid is basically just a japanese psymon, crazy and weird. and randomly he is also in lvoe with kaori which is why he hates mac.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:19 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
DMaster wrote:
he's just cocky, so is Mac, that doesn't give u right to be mean about him

Yeah, it does. He's an imaginary character, DMaster, we can say whatever we want about him. You need to stop being so defensive over the characters.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:22 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
i just think idiot was going a little too far that's all, if people want to call characters cocky n obnoxious n so on sure go ahead but i just don't thnik the word idiot was fair especially when OT personalities were deliberetley altered to be aggresive and in your face cause it was all about creating your own character and facing them instead of playing as them for a change. n i wasn't really being being defensive i was just giving my opinion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:53 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
No, you see, they're imaginary. They're not your mother or cousin or brother, for you to get mad about if someone makes fun of them. I personally think Sid is the worst fucking character EA has ever created. His voice is retarded, and he was created to be an Asian boyfriend for Asian Kaori. He's like Marketing puked up a mix between stereotypes and political correctness. If EA created a comic where Sid died in a fire, I would hope they dragged him out and killed him again.

And if someone else thinks Sid is God's gift to characters, that's fine with me. They're not real, therefore I'm not gonna get angry or annoyed with people who disagree with me. That's a difference of opinion, and you just let it be and get a little perspective about the whole thing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:04 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
worse even then the fat lump of shit that is LUTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy CRAP on a stick dude u cannot be serious no one is worse than luther, he is a fat turd who doesn't even belong on a snowboard, fat fucks liek him can;t even ride snowboards plus he didn;t even like the sport he just did it to 1. beat people up like the insecure bully he is 2. because he can't ride his swamp buggy in the winter and 3. to prove he could do it as well as people liek Mac...which he can't. luther is also some redneck freak who looks like he coems from the same area as thsoe freaks from the film WRONG TURN, yeah i said it, he is a deformed hillbilly redneck. i mean come on NO ONE is worse than luther he made no logical sense and he is a horrid bully he represents everything a lot of people hate including me.
i have never met a single person who liked luther and he is the only SSX character i do not like, all the others are perfectly fine, they all bring soemthing but luther...if they wanted a bulyl character they could have made soemone who was actually...i don't know fit, not fat and hideous guy or girl it doesn't matter but luther...whose ever heard of a guy from west virginia snowboarding anyway

sigh....ok now there is what i think u gave your view and your entitles to it and i gave mine (and that wasn't me being defensive btw that is just a simple commentary no different from what u did so...)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:08 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
why do u not liek Sid, give me soem reasons, i'm just curious, if u don't liek him fine and i ain't trying to change that but what reasons do u have for thinknig Sid is THAT bad?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:08 pm  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
Good, let it out. Now, I don't think Luther is worse than Sid, because Luther is supposed to be a stereotype. Most of the new characters in Tricky were made out of some stereotype or another. Sid was made to be an Asian boyfriend for Asian Kaori, because Mac wasn't good enough? Plus I think his voice is ridiculous.

But that's fine, because they're not real, right? :yes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 am  Post subject: Re: What did you hate the most about On Tour?  
i won't deny Sid had a REALLY bad vocie actor but that is the same with all the OT characters they were horrid voice actors especially Kaori the way she said "this is going to be SUPA SICK!!" was disgusting but then i consider the characters in OT incorrect anyway cause they were altered from their PROPER personalitties in SSX 3 to make them more cocky. but yeah back to Sid his voice sounded more indian or afghan than asian sometimes :heh .

but at least Sid and tyson n skye had cool fashion tastes where as luther...a jean jacket n zebra pants.....what kind of freak wears that ANYWHERE let alone snowboarding

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 3 [ 64 posts ]  1, 2, 3