Forum to discuss the fourth installment of the SSX series
Post a reply

Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:42 am

Im sure people think that OT isnt that great but im gonna get it cause im tryin to get reeally good at all ssx games i can get, (still need to get a wii for blur though) when i get back from camp ill rent it and see how it is then if i like it ill buy it :cheers

Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:10 pm

Make sure if you do buy it, you get it REALLY cheap. It's not worth paying more than $20 at this point. :no

Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:37 pm

Ive grown to liking the game way more than when it first came out, but that might be because ive bought all the items, unlocked the tracks and can just ride when and where i want to. Until you reach that point it might seem a bit of a slog but it plays alot better once its done. :)

but as Gondee said, buy it as cheap as you can

Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:53 pm

On tour is the last game you would want to play to get better at SSX. But if you still really want it, find it cheap like everyone else has said.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:30 am

Like everybody said, buy the game as cheap as possible. Used games are the cheapest, but they suck, and gets broken faster. Try to buy a new copy at least under 25 dollars, and you'll be good. :)

Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:04 pm

k thanks for all the help but i think ill wait for now i still need to get a lot better at ssx 3

Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:55 pm

I'm getting On Tour for christmas!

Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:30 pm

Like everyone has told you, buy the game cheap.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:11 am

I got it for £5 at game preowned.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:36 am

Dj Atomika wrote:I got it for £5 at game preowned.

HA! £3 from Cash Converters! :lol
Post a reply