Forum to discuss the fourth installment of the SSX series
Post a reply

Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:07 am

Why always be so negative, let's check out the best courses of ssx on tour.

My favorite course(racing) is higher learning because there are not many things you can smash against. :heh
And also because of the strange things which accellerate you so much(right next to the hockey field(which is unusal and cool too)) :cheers

My favorite slopestyle course is Mind the gap. On wich other track it's able to grind through? :??? :???

Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:35 am

my favorit track is Roadkill :)
because...i cant explain :heh

Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:46 am

i dont really like a course but i like the whole left side of the mountain :heh

Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:23 am

I don't remember their names.

Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:43 pm

My favorite is Roadkill.
The lighting they used there makes my rider not as washed out as the rest of the tracks, I like that track design the most and for some reason Roadkill reminds me just a little tiny bit of Ruthless Ridge (one of my all-time favs).

Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:09 pm

lol, replies :eek

BTW: Complation is cool as well

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:54 pm

For me, its probably...Kick Doubt, maybe :??? Naaah, im not sure.. :heh

Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:40 am

Kick doubts from SSX3 :heh

I like Wild Tree (Fun/Ride) I cant remember it name exactly but its the one below Half Banked and Compilation. I love it as a track and I love the powder off to the sides :D

Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:14 pm

I love "Mind the Gap"! Like I said you can rail the whole way down! And then you get major boost and smoke all of the others! No matter what, once you get on rails you can't get off!

Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:37 pm

They all bore me :/

I can't even remember half of them

Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:38 pm

On the rocks is my favorite track, for racing but mainly freestyle, after spending ages on Big Show Slopestyle beginning trying to get 2 mill before OTR ended (legend freestyle) and watching the pr0 vids I think its easily the best track.

Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:43 pm

Uh, Between the Sheets, I think?

Ah, all the courses are pretty bland

Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:55 pm

Son of a Birch... Dry humor is always good for inside jokes...

Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:46 pm

Compilation is the best its a freestyle dream and you can get the mean combos going leading into the halfpipe
Post a reply