Forum to discuss the fourth installment of the SSX series
Topic locked

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:21 pm

EDIT:this rant was too hot for MC
PM me for the real shit
Last edited by Filip on Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:22 pm

I agree....damn, why the skiing shit and the C-A-C mode??!?!?

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:22 pm

Solid dont act stupid stop spaming the new forum

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:23 pm

NA wrote:Solid dont act stupid stop spaming the new forum

what are you blabering?EA KILLED my favorite game...

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:25 pm

Guys, this is the FIRST article out....it's just a preview and I'm sure things will change as it goes along....just relax.

Before you rant about how much you hate it, just wait for info....sit on the fence like I'm doing about certain aspects...

You can't really judge the game based on this little info we have.

:china

I'm sure there will be plenty more articles that will have better explainations of things.

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:26 pm

SLD wrote:
NA wrote:Solid dont act stupid stop spaming the new forum

what are you blabering?EA KILLED my favorite game...

-.-0

Yesh nd I do agree it looks shit SO FAR, We've had what 4 pictures and a crappy article to base it on I know SSX3 was sorta dowbnhill, but come on don't go all "Emo rebel" on me and start protesting outside gamingstores. We should have more info so don't worry about it.

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:27 pm

Lock this maybe?

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:29 pm

flexxx wrote:Lock this maybe?

how about i lock and load the ski UP yer ASS.

and Belive me ppl...tha game is like SSX3..only with a new mt...fucking skiers..a fucked up CAC......so far the track's look only good..though the SKIERS MUST FUCKING GO

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:32 pm

LOL, before this gets locked i want to say i never saw such activity in the grav bar :cheers

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:32 pm

solid, didn't you want a CAC?

I don't see what some of you are getting your panties in a bunch for....it's the first article....jeez....relax...:D

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:33 pm

yes i wanted..but not for the price of fucking it up...they need a good team now to fix this..

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:44 pm

sometimes wanting something....will screw up the rest of everything....

just wait and see what happens. :D

Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:49 pm

Yeah, I'm with vix. Some of these ideas may sound bad on paper, but we really don't know all that much about these new ideas and all. I say let's wait and see what comes up before we start forming a definite hate or love opinion of it.

Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:19 pm

Skiing may actually fit in with the game somehow..ya never know right?

Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:35 pm

SLD just SHUT THE FUCK UP :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

I'm sick of hearing your negative ass. :frusty Do you ever have anything good to say? :grr

I've been waitin on this for a long time and yes i do feel a little disappointed but fuck calm down. I have faith in ssx...
Last edited by IceXtreme on Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:37 pm

:lol you rule my friend. couldnt have said it better myself. :)

Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:41 pm

sorryulost wrote:SLD just SHUT THE FUCK UP :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad

I'm sick of hearing your negative ass. :frusty Do you ever have anything good to say? :grr

I've been waitin on this for a long time and yes i do feel a little disappointed but fuck calm down. I have faith in ssx...

SorryUlost in marketing

Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:48 pm

Guys, I seriously don't want to lock this topic....so all of you, chill out...jeez.

Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:53 pm

Bah, you guys need to realize a simple concept.

1. Skiiing and CAC are in the game. EA isn't going to remove them at last second - they don't do that. So complaining about this crap isn't gonna change anything. Going all blah blah blah dramacakes and then acting like no one cares is a waste of a topic. If you wanna debate, that's fine - but don't act all rejected for no reason. That = crap.

Locked.
Topic locked