Switch to full style
Forum to discuss the fourth installment of the SSX series
Post a reply

Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:22 pm

I *think* that san fran promo thingy was johnny mosely covering a street in snow just so he could ski in san fran cause he mentions it in his game or something like that....:lol :lol

thanks for the vid's link, I'm gonna check em out now.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:22 pm

new screenshots: http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/gallery ... on-Tour/p1

Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:16 pm

Thx, I like the screenshot with Elise and the moon in the background, looks nice. :thumbsup

Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:32 pm

hmm...i just kinda wonder what's gonna happen to this thread after the game comes out..... just kinda curious..... :poke :poke

Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:26 pm

dragonraver21 wrote:hmm...i just kinda wonder what's gonna happen to this thread after the game comes out..... just kinda curious..... :poke :poke

good question :(

Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:18 pm

why does what happens to this thread matter even the slightest bit? go play the game....:D

Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:30 pm

dragonraver21 wrote:hmm...i just kinda wonder what's gonna happen to this thread after the game comes out..... just kinda curious..... :poke :poke

Unstickied. Hope your monstrous curiousity is satisfied now. :heh

Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:32 pm

is it just me, or is it a little odd how zoe has VERY VERY few screens of her skiing, all of em are boarding... that darn zoe.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:10 pm

Gamespot has some new screenies:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/sports/ssx4/media.html

Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:56 pm

gondee wrote:

Unstickied. Hope your monstrous curiousity is satisfied now. :heh

oh yea.my curiousity is happy now... :heh :heh :)
thanks all mighty gondee.... :heh

Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:54 am

I honestly diig that fur-trimmed camo jacket that Skye has. I wish there's fan art of her wearing hit.
Post a reply