Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:14 am  Post subject: Epic Rap Battles of History  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Just watched another ERB between Harry Potter and Luke Skywalker, these guys never fail to impress! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ver1OZdK2bA

The ones between Hitler and Vader are also great! :lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:41 am  Post subject: Re: Epic Rap Battles of History  
Hey 9EDDY2, am a fan of ERB myself, my personal favourite would be Roosevelt vs Churchill, what about your's? The beat is too nice and catchy.

Do you believe there would be more of Vader, and Hitler? I mean, by now they have made almost every single history reference to diss each other with, so what's next now?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:08 am  Post subject: Re: Epic Rap Battles of History  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
The Roosevelt one I need to check out.

The "fired up"-part with Vader in the last one between him and Hitler (EP. 3 I believe) is the most savage thing ever :lol I don`t think think they have much else to roast each other with either, but all three episodes with those two were indeed great! :yes So no, I don`t think there`ll be more episodes unfortunately.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]