Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:16 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:07 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
PSN: Endemism
Wow! I've been so out of the loop with this place for quite a while now, but this thread is an absolute treat to read through! Yeti, your energy and ideas are amazing to see! :D Between work and other boring grownup stuff I don't have a lot of spare time, but I'm definitely getting inspired! Maybe I'll try out some logo concepts when I have a few minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:48 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Sonnergard wrote:
Wow! I've been so out of the loop with this place for quite a while now, but this thread is an absolute treat to read through! Yeti, your energy and ideas are amazing to see! :D Between work and other boring grownup stuff I don't have a lot of spare time, but I'm definitely getting inspired! Maybe I'll try out some logo concepts when I have a few minutes.

Thank Sonnergard :china
Please do draw, comment, anything, it's all welcome here if its something you'd like to see or think would work well etc... look forward to seeing anything you do :thumbsup

I haven't done much for a while as my other hobby work is due at a comic-con table I've booked so I'm working full time on that, but promise I'll add a few things soon.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:32 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Couple of weeks to my comic-con event so until that's out the way and I can throw some more ideas down, here's some artwork I found that reminded me of the deadly descent's by a very talented person - details below

By artist: Pat Presley
Concept Designer and Visual Development Artist - California
https://www.artstation.com/artist/phattro

Title: Drift
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Eb4dq

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:21 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Ok - con over so time for more SSX stuff.

Until I find what I started here's something new to watch, forget wing suits watch this guy

Main video
https://vimeo.com/86054588

page link
http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/dreamscience-electric-thrusters-offer-extra-power-for-extreme-sports-10-04-2014/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:43 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Snowboarding with Jet Engines? :heh

That's amazing. I want that in the next SSX just to piss off all the purists. :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:16 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Well until I'm done doing my idea (which is just finding the time rather than what it is) here's a little site that might either get a few giggles or show some future ideas on the way

http://www.illicitsnowboarding.com/2014/11/coroflot-and-world-of-tomorrow.html

and also here
http://www.illicitsnowboarding.com/2011/07/future-of-snowboard-helmets.html

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:50 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Sorry Ive been away, still distracted by games and other projects I need work on, but that doesn't seem to have slowed the number of views this topic is getting

so

Heres some strange board shapes. Might be different as an idea, different speeds and skills etc...

http://edgeoworld.com/bc/history/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:58 am  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Damn, those are super sick man. I thought you did those in photoshop at first. :eek :heh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:00 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
gondee wrote:
Damn, those are super sick man. I thought you did those in photoshop at first. :eek :heh

I wish - would be nice to have a reason to get some board designs on the go. Don't think STEEP is going to offer that option.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:52 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
I will do more stuff, don't know when but...

I will keep trying to find ideas from other sites to post here until such a time a new SSX is created and we can all smile again and complain about all the new stuff we don't like but then really did after and now we want some more but there isn't any, even at the last E3, but still hold on for that glimmer of news about those three little letters that mean so much to us all here at Merq :thumbsup

Future outfits for Kaori :D

Taken from : Snowboarding Korea Style – Adventures in Fashion
http://www.illicitsnowboarding.com/2011/01/snowboarding-korea-style-adventures-in.html

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:03 am  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
PSN: jonipooon
Wow, those are great finds. Especially the first and second ones really look similar to Kaori!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:01 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
I found this online. How sick would this be in a new SSX?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:30 am  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
I can totally see that being the prize board for wining at an HD remastered Tokyo Megaplex. That place was made for trippy led madness.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:52 am  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
gondee wrote:
I found this online. How sick would this be in a new SSX?

Its amazing. I love this board.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:28 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
More art that I think would make a good SSX game style. Reminds me of Blur the more I look at it.

Etienne SAVOIE - Concept Artist
https://www.artstation.com/artist/etienne74

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:02 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Quick note: while I'm not a big fan of STEEP, I do own it and think the support/updates it gets is great. But it's still no SSX.

Anyone with any more ideas for this post?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:32 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
So here's something new! Dual Snowboards

Aren't these just short fat skis?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:33 am  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Top 10: Best Places To Snowboard In The World?
http://www.peakleaders.com/2014/03/top-10-best-places-to-snowboard-in-th-world/

Not sure but I'm guessing no10. Montreal could have been the inspiration for the ride through the park in Merqury City Meltdown if its always been that well known.

Not art but possible location ideas. If we keep with the idea of Big Mountain being the central location then these can be invitational challenges.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:49 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
So could these augmented reality ski goggles idea be the way forward in a new SSX game?
https://goo.gl/images/VBkj1R

As an extra thought...
SSX did well as a console launch title. With the possible announcement of PS5, would it be a good idea to get something ready for launch?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:55 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
LOL at those short fat skis.

Quote:
SSX did well as a console launch title. With the possible announcement of PS5, would it be a good idea to get something ready for launch?

Ideally, but EA as it is currently is not in the business of making video games. They are in the business of making some form of media through which they can monetize their consumers, and I don't think SSX has a good way of doing that unless you want to microtransaction progression and customization.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:37 pm  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
PSN: jonipooon
gondee wrote:

Quote:

Ideally, but EA as it is currently is not in the business of making video games. They are in the business of making some form of media through which they can monetize their consumers, and I don't think SSX has a good way of doing that unless you want to microtransaction progression and customization.

Lol... SSX Online, complete with loot boxes, microtransactions and 9-year-olds screaming in their headsets.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:52 am  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Jonipoon wrote:
gondee wrote:

Quote:

Lol... SSX Online, complete with loot boxes, microtransactions and 9-year-olds screaming in their headsets.

As long as there's a mute button.... I'll take it :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:18 am  Post subject: Re: SSX at E3 2016 - WANTED Fanart and Ideas  
Zoe's #1 Fan
So anything new here...…. nope

I think I'll go and find some stuff shortly and post it, see whats out there :)

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Jump to:  

Information
Page 5 of 5 [ 123 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5