Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:50 am

http://mailer1.game.co.uk/servlet/website/ResponseForm?nHtLEVTUV_UWPrVA_.3d072EtprLFmhmHssRkHKphDJht

I enjoyed the last one so I guess I'll be playing this / not til Sept. 17th tho.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:18 am

Yeah im really looking forward to this game :) Kinda sucks that it doesn't come out until September, but I'll rather wait 4 months extra for a game thats finished than havin to download a ton of patches after release.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:42 am

I thought GTA 4 was actually too easy / the missions weren't that hard.

Having said that - I never finished San Andreas as the flying missions killed it for me / i hated that goddam plane

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:47 am

That's true. It was pretty easy when I think about it. And I didn't like the way the cars handled either.

I loved San Andreas :) The only thing I didn't complete in that game was the last mission you do for that nerdy fellow. Shooting down all those RC planes with the minigun. Other than that I did EVERYTHING :D

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:02 am

Yeah the cars handled really badly..... bouncing around.They seemed too big for the road as well in a weird way/

Did u get all the hidden parcels in SA as well / I just can't get my head round all that hidden crap

The best missions for me are the sniper type/ I loved that one in 4 on the boat .... taking out all the gang members then moving through the ship to open the hold.... I used to play that over and over again

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:07 am

Yeah I picked up all the hidden shit. Parcels and clams and what not. Did all the tags and side missions also. It still pisses me off to this day that the only thing I lack for 100% copletion is that F*cking mission.

It's a good thing they are gonna give the cars much better handling in V. They had gotten quite a lot of complaintes about it from the last one.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:10 am

It would be good if they had a Burnout-style handling of cars ... by far the best in gaming imo. Hyper-real.

That mini-gun mission was toooo hard/ the first one was bad ... .but the 2nd was impossible. Or am i gettin confused? There was a flying a model plane mission as well in SA that was hard/

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:14 am

Im talking about San Andreas. The one on the roof of that guys shop. Cant remeber hes name, but he's one of the guys that help you set up the garage in San Fiero.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:16 am

Yeah SA - i know the one u mean/ its been a while since i've played it / years in fact.
Did u just find it tooooo difficult that mission?

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:22 am

Yeah I thought it was way to difficult. But I do suck at aiming with that gun so for some people it was probably easy.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:25 am

I was bad at it too / and as for flying that plane / through those hoops / I was so baaaaaad at that. I gave up.
I actually sent my memory card to a friend of mine who did it for me .... but a bit later on there was MORE flying so I gave up/
If i tried it now/ I could probably do it.... but .... oh well .....

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:07 am

There's a game called Split / Second which also has awesome driving handling. Need for Speed as well. I enjoyed GTAIV but I didn't finish it (maybe a good time to return to it...). As you guys have said, I agree, the missions were cool but not challenging and the physics of the driving really ruined it for me. Everytime I was driving I was noticing it. And the game is meant to be all about the driving! The graphics looked good. But anyway, GTAV is one game I am really looking forward to.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:41 am

Really? I loved the physics of 4.
Felt.....new.

As for GTA 5, I'll pick up the PC port.....if we ever get one :lol

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:23 am

You liked it? They handled nothing like how cars should handle, and couldn't have fun with it. It's the reason I didn't finish the game. But then I was playing Split / second around the same time and that has amazing vehicle handling.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:45 am

I hated the overly floaty driving of previous games.
No other game had done vehicle handling like GTA 4.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:53 am

San Andreas > Los Santos <=> GTA:SA > GTAV

Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:57 am

Salariedcat7507 wrote:I hated the overly floaty driving of previous games.
No other game had done vehicle handling like GTA 4.

The driving physics have been rebuilt from the ground up. They're kind of a cross between San Andreas and Midnight Club.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:06 pm

the only thing i still enjoy in GTA IV is the swingset glitch it has (ya probably know the one i'm talking about :lol )

but GTA V looks great so far and I can't wait for it :thumbsup

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:48 pm

I'm really looking forward to the radio. I expect some of Daft Punk's new album on that disc. Damn, GA V is gonna be so good. I have to finish it before school starts or I'll ruin my grades. :heh

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:52 am

The physics in the fourth one didn't feel right.

I think someone described it well when they said "It felt like I was driving a noodle through a mudslide".

Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:00 pm

TrickyEmu wrote:I'm really looking forward to the radio. I expect some of Daft Punk's new album on that disc. Damn, GA V is gonna be so good. I have to finish it before school starts or I'll ruin my grades. :heh

I heard Kavinsky's "Night Call" is in it! booya!

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Khalpz wrote:The physics in the fourth one didn't feel right.

I think someone described it well when they said "It felt like I was driving a noodle through a mudslide".

to me it felt like driving a lead brick on butter. it sucked horribly. i hated the driving and physics in that game. in the long run, the only thing i ended up liking about that game was the swingset and some of the lost and damned mp.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Don't worry, I unsubscribed you from their email list... ;)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:08 pm

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:16 pm

vix wrote:Image

WE HAVE COVER ART!!!!!!
Post a reply