Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:54 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:22 am  Post subject: I just noticed something...  
PSN: SSXfanatic
In North America, SSX 2012 will come out five years and a day after the initial release of SSX Blur.

That's like, 5 whole years! Even more if you'd count it as years without a solid SSX reease. They couldn't pick a better time to release this one...unless, you know, it was in the past, haha.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:00 am  Post subject: Re: I just noticed something...  
PSN: Emu90
Hmmm... Interesting... Kinda reminds me of James Cameron. He happened to release Avatar ten years and one day after the release date of Titanic. :gameboy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 pm  Post subject: Re: I just noticed something...  
XBL: MrPanic1989
I kinda wanna see Blur remade for the 3DS. Just put in voices & online and take out motion controls & slomo ubers and the game should be mad fun for the 3DS. No way they can make the new SSX work on a 3DS and I think Blur deserves another chance.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:28 pm  Post subject: Re: I just noticed something...  
MrPanic wrote:
I kinda wanna see Blur remade for the 3DS. Just put in voices & online and take out motion controls & slomo ubers and the game should be mad fun for the 3DS. No way they can make the new SSX work on a 3DS and I think Blur deserves another chance.

I agree with you... and those one-time characters on the franchise do need a chance.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:17 pm  Post subject: Re: I just noticed something...  
PSN: SSXfanatic
tecna jessie wrote:
I agree with you... and those one-time characters on the franchise do need a chance.
Next SSX? We just bring EVERYONE back. Agreed? :lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 pm  Post subject: Re: I just noticed something...  
PSN: LilG912912
Well they gave Eddie chance, a offical proper appearance in SSX 2012, I don't count SSX 3, I really don't because of the storyline.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:25 pm  Post subject: Re: I just noticed something...  
SSXfanatic#1 wrote:
tecna jessie wrote:
Next SSX? We just bring EVERYONE back. Agreed? :lol

Jurgen might be an old man by then! :lol

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]