Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:14 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:22 pm  Post subject: Vote in the 9th Annual Gravitude Bar Awards!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Image The Gravitude Awards are a celebration of the people who make up the SSX Community. They're the community's way of recognizing the people who make this site as awesome as it is, thanks to the hard work and amazing talent of our members.

Merqury City's annual community contest is underway again, (thanks to Tunes and other esteemed Merqurycity.com members) and you can vote for your favorite members in a variety of categories including Gravitude MVP, Best Site Contributor, Best Overall SSX Player and more!

View the Gravitude Awards here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:43 am  Post subject: Re: Vote in the 9th Annual Gravitude Bar Awards!  
Overall Best Players: #1SSX Tricky: Overall: #1Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 9
  • Overall Best Players: #1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #1
  • Overall Best Players: Racing: #1
  • SSX On Tour: Racing: #2
  • SSX On Tour: Overall: #2
  • SSX (2012): Overall: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #3
  • SSX On Tour: Showoff: #3
  • Overall Best Players: Showoff: #3
XBL: SaneThe Legend
Shit I voted For my self ...but Overall SSX player is me, how can you vote ?
I think this idea is bad in some category's Because of an existing Leaderboard. There should be rewards not votes for some of those category's.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:48 am  Post subject: Re: Vote in the 9th Annual Gravitude Bar Awards!  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
we talked about that, but i think we decided that would make things more complicated. if it's obvious how awesome people are on the leaderboards, then there shouldn't be any problem with them getting votes, right? all we need is for people who participate in record making and breaking and competitive players to vote, then everyone will get the award they deserve!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:25 pm  Post subject: Re: Vote in the 9th Annual Gravitude Bar Awards!  
It's too bad I came around too late. :) I remember chatting it up with Tunes some weeks ago about helping out with the awards. I'm sure you guys will do great!

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]