Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:14 pm  Post subject: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
So, all of you fools have Mr. Ron Bignell, aka Mr. Big, to thank for all these images.

I asked and received! He was so cool as to hook it up with some AWESOME high definition versions of some screenshots and images we've seen! It's one thing to see a screenshot, but once you take a look at these babies up close, you can see the beauty that this game really has in store! So much flippin detail and clarity it makes me sick! And as far as I know, Merqury City is the only place where you can find these sexy high resolution images! EA is so cool.

This one's for you, Kav. The first batch of images are the character arts we've seen on facebook and the rider profiles, but WITHOUT the E3 awards and SSX logo over them. Not to mention, they're HUGE. You can see all the detail, which is really quite amazing.

The second batch are a bunch of screenshots that have been recently and not so recently released. Again, they're huge! So much detail. This is what I'm talking about, zoom in and look at all the beautiful texture this game will have! There's no doubt that this will be the best looking SSX we've ever had.

So, I'm gonna hide the images because they're so big, but feel free to download any of them! I asked Mr. Big only to give me images that were cool to share, so I'm pretty sure you guys can download all of them and use them in fanart or any other kind of art. Obviously don't use them in something you will share and sell, because that's just illegal! EA will be all over your ass, and I will no longer be your friend.

So have fun with these! Big ups to EA for hookin' this up. They really care about us here at MC and we gotta show em love!

NOTE FROM GONDEE: These images were crashing people's browsers, so I've created thumbnails and linked the high-res versions to them. To see the high-res versions, please click on the images!

Character Arts:

Elise
Click to reveal hidden content: show

Mac

Kaori

Psymon

Moby

Zoe

Griff

Tane

Ty

Alex

Eddie

Screenshots:

Last edited by Tunes on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
XBL: Bildi
My browser was frozen for about a minute when I opened the thread. And it's still loading while I type this reply. :lol But I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Thanks heaps Ron & Tunes. :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
Nice dude! Way to come through with the goods! :cheers

Eventually Imageshack links die though, do you wanna send me the origs and I'll upload them to the fan art section?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:24 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
XBL: Kaavyn
Pimpinnn, can't wait to finally almost complete my wallpaper! (Just missing Allegra)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
XBL: Bildi
Zoe is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. :drool

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:32 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
SANK U TOONES!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:16 am  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Tunes this is awesome! I know this is really really cheeky but are you able to ask if he has the character inspiration arts in high definition? They were really small to see on the blog if he could share those i'd wet myself. :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:15 am  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
I've copied and pasted the last two images onto my post above so that they are in the browser memory. Honestly Tunes I think the images were so large they were reaching the limit of memory for a single post, that's the only thing I can think of. There's no kind of limit to the number of images you can post in a single post, and your bbcode was all correct.

Tunes, these images aren't being resized by Imageshack, are they? The Zoe one is only 885KB, while most of the other screenshots are a couple meg apiece.

Also, in the future it might work better to create smaller thumbnails of each shot, and use the thumbnails are links to the larger images.

Outside of that, these are AMAZING. Thank you Ron Bignell (Mr. Big) and the development team for these. They are truly jaw-dropping. That last images is so, so cool, what a great shot of the mountain.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:28 am  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
PSN: Ghost_Holista
Oh My Gawd! The images were so big, awesome, and Hi Def. that they crashed Firefox! I'm using G. Crome at the moment. Can't wait ti have that Mac picture as my PS3 Background.

THANK YOU TUNES!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:32 am  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
PSN: Endemism
Outstanding. Hats of for you, Tunes, and Mr. Big.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:32 am  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
XBL: MrPanic1989
So godlike! :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:44 am  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
These look incredible! Thanks for the shots! :eek

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:37 am  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
This seriously crashed my computer about three or four times last night and I gave up. Crashed it again today.

I really think you should consider putting only the links to the images in the first post and not the actual images. Last night when we were talking about it, I really didn't think it would be a problem like it is for more than just me. :lol I would do it but I can barely get this topic to load for me. :frusty

From the ones that would load since about half of them won't load for me, they are awesome. Would love to see the rest.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 am  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
Psymon's hair looks more matted up close. May or may not be intentional, but in any case it's a nice detail.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
XBL: WAffle3690
Good job Tunes! Big giant thumbs up to you! :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:56 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
PSN: jonipooon
Thanks alot Tunes, this is definitely some cool stuff!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:06 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
Now I can see all of em I think. They really are win screens. The details in them are amazing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:18 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
I have shrunk down the images to thumbnails. (Crashing people's browsers is not a good idea.) Click on the thumbnails to see the high-res images.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:23 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
yeah dudes! they look sweet, don't they?

yeah, in the future i'll make sure to use thumbnails or links instead, i didn't realize how EFFING BIG they were. but hey, now we have some awesomely high resolution images of the game and the characters.

ya live and ya learn, i guess!

NA, i will ask Mr. Big next time about the character blog images. THAT they may have to really screen through the press guys. i don't know, for some reason it seems like those will have a harder time being able to share? if that makes any sense? don't worry, it doesn't t me either. either way, i will ask next time. because that would be sweet. :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:40 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
PSN: martymcflyy85
I liked seeing the backs of the characters...gives you more of an idea of what they'll look like during actual gameplay.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
Nice work Tunes :cheers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
Added to the front page. I will add these to the SSX Art Gallery as well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:38 am  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Tunes wrote:

NA, i will ask Mr. Big next time about the character blog images. THAT they may have to really screen through the press guys. i don't know, for some reason it seems like those will have a harder time being able to share? if that makes any sense? don't worry, it doesn't t me either. either way, i will ask next time. because that would be sweet. :)

Yeah thanks Tunes, the thing is they are awesome pictures and no one can actually see how the character has progressed because the art is way way too small. I shouldn't think it's a problem EA guys have been kind enough to provide us with concept art before. So if you could ask next time that would be great. I think a lot of people would appreciate it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:27 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
Yess my Firefox crashed because of these awesome fat juicy images! :mad :heh
These are awesome though! I'm so glad I can view them now. Thanks to Tunes & Mr. Big :cheers

Now I can see Mac's face, who's lookin' good like always & I never knew Eddie had blue-ish eyes? He has winkles too; and he's not even that old, lol. Damn he aged, but it's nice to see he braids his beard :lol

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:02 am  Post subject: Re: Big Fat High Def Images Exclusively for MC!  
XBL: SpR1tEzER0
Eddie's backpack looks cool.
btw did any of you realize that the HH logo in Eddie's vest is actually a real clothing brand?

Also, i noticed so much new details in Griff's outfit!
Like, a camera in his helmet!

Last edited by SpriteZero on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 2 [ 39 posts ]  1, 2