Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:26 am  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
898ppp wrote:
My controller cried a couple of times, out of... brute force towards it haha. That was of course in young age. XD

I was arrested for controller abuse.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:34 am  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
Crying... Hmmm... I think I cried a bit the first time I played SSX 3... I was scrolling through the characters looking for JP and... :'O HE WASN'T THERE. Also, I tend to scream when I fail an uber trick. You know that moment when you accidently begin the trick too close to the ground? "NO! NO, JP! STOP! YOU'LL DIE!" But he never listens.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:57 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
XBL: SpR1tEzER0
I cried when i realized that i played Viggo to peak 3.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:08 am  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
jp_in_a_tux wrote:
Crying... Hmmm... I think I cried a bit the first time I played SSX 3... I was scrolling through the characters looking for JP and... :'O HE WASN'T THERE. Also, I tend to scream when I fail an uber trick. You know that moment when you accidently begin the trick too close to the ground? "NO! NO, JP! STOP! YOU'LL DIE!" But he never listens.

...you do know he is in as a skin?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 am  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
898ppp wrote:
My controller cried a couple of times, out of... brute force towards it haha. That was of course in young age. XD

"You're masturbating that controller!"

I still remember when I read this comment on a video of a Tony Hawk game; can't remember which one. :(

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
Baron von Gikkigen wrote:
...you do know he is in as a skin?

Hehehe. Yes. XDDD Funny story actually... I'd been using Griff up to the point that I figured out how to get the JP skin. So, I obviously using the skin ON Griff... All good... And then I noticed that JP seemed to be the SAME SIZE as Griff. Mini JP. XDDD Yeahhh... It's not the same without him yelling in French anyway...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
XBL: SpR1tEzER0
I cry every time i land a uber trick using Griff when he says "yes, yes, yes!"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:17 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
Also my right knee is covered in lifetime bruises from me whacking my controller on my knee. I'm pretty sure I broke about 20 controllers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
I thought my COD-obsessed friend had the record with 6.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:11 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
PSN: Emu90
There is this challenge on the Throne where you have to collect orange V-shaped symbols. WTF.

But I learned an important lesson. If you just race towards a hill without jumping, you actually jump farther. If you don't lean forward you jump even further!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:23 am  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
^ I can't do that one. Thanks for the tips. :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:52 am  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
Didnt cry exactly but i got REALLY worked up and angry lol. It was when i was set for platinum on schitzophrenia. My mom was doing the hoovering and accidentaly pulled the cables out the back of my ps2. Would have been about 8.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:51 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
CurryKingDH wrote:
Didnt cry exactly but i got REALLY worked up and angry lol. It was when i was set for platinum on schitzophrenia. My mom was doing the hoovering and accidentaly pulled the cables out the back of my ps2. Would have been about 8.

Just thought of a trick trying to work out how many years ago that was.

15-5=10
10, 9, 8.
5+3=8
BUT
8+8=16

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
XBL: CurryKingDH
PSN: CurryKingDH
Kubi wrote:
CurryKingDH wrote:

Just thought of a trick trying to work out how many years ago that was.

15-5=10
10, 9, 8.
5+3=8
BUT
8+8=16

im 16 this time next week so give and take its accurate :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:12 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
XBL: RASENrafficaz
What made me trade this game when i was like 10 was because i couldnt get Gold on Kick Doubt....fast forward 8 years i buy it back and realize that the X10 multipler exists in the game...and once i got the gold i cried tears of joy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
I probably cried, when you are 2 feet from finish line, and the other player quits, and it doesnt recognize your score.

fml.

also controllers got owned. alot.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:30 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
i cried when my dog ate my disc :cry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:47 am  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
SweetAries wrote:
i cried when my dog ate my disc :cry

My God! How did this happen? :eek
I also cried when I found out that none of the characters is not really. :lol
how old are Elise? ..
sorry for bad English, I'm not a native speaker. :glare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:07 am  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
XBL: WilliamK
Well, finding out eddie was reduced to just a mere skin got me kinda sad. The only other time I can remember getting close to crying is finding the disc scratched one day and unable to play :'(

buuut I got it fixed : D!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:19 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
Well a few days ago I was racing on gravitude. I totally would have won- I was sooo freaking close- but then the game froze and an error message popped up, telling me I had to shut the system off and consult the manual. That in combination with my gamecube refusing to read the disc for the first like 7 times I tried it was enough to make me reeeally upset. Ehhhh I haven't cried yet though lol

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:03 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
PSN: J_smurph
I believe that i cired when i realized how much money i was spending on remotes that i was throwing against my walls when i found the Smurphy Trick and everyone was able to get HIGHER scores than me and my Top Scores were falling fast......I was really sad! lol
I'm over it! Hopefully, something similar is able to happen in this next series! :thumbsup

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:20 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
PSN: LilG912912
Nvr cried on a SSX game, he he..I almost had a tear coming outta my eye for joy when I heard Eddie coming back in SSX 2012, lol.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
XBL: rara8kid
PSN: ruchie123
i cried when i noticed the game had online right after my internet cut off
then i cried when i didnt take care of it....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:16 pm  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
XBL: rara8kid
PSN: ruchie123
HA IM OLDER THAN BOTH OF YOU!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:03 am  Post subject: Re: Has this game ever made you cry?  
XBL: SnakeEyes Friex
PSN: snakeeyesfriex
crying off laughter , because i kept outscoring my friends :D wonder if i still feel that way when i go online... :S

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to:  

Information
Page 3 of 3 [ 75 posts ]  1, 2, 3