Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
i hate many. i hate mesablanca showoff, merqury city showoff because all those damn garbage cans and telephone poles knock me down in big tricks. and aloha ice jam on both race and showoff. i also hate tokyo megaplex race because its SO FUCKING LONG!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:25 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
Aloha Ice Jam Showoff really sux and Toky Megaplex in race also sux

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:42 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
Tokyo. Tedious at best in Showoff, torture if the glitch isn't exploited in race.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:34 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
I hate AIJ Showoff cause it is NEXT-TO-IMPOSSIBLE to get an million wahat i can reach exception for Untracked where i can reach 300K i hate that one also in every stage and i hate All race ones where i can get no wormholes

lol, [marty]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:16 pm  Post subject: Re:  
Elysium Alps is insanely annoying, mostly because of the tedious backcountry section which isn't even real backcountry.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:08 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Smiley360 wrote:
I hate AIJ Showoff cause it is NEXT-TO-IMPOSSIBLE to get an million wahat i can reach exception for Untracked where i can reach 300K i hate that one also in every stage and i hate All race ones where i can get no wormholes

1 million in AIJ is WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY harder to reach a million in than in for instance garibaldi and EA. 1 million in garibaldi is quite easy once you've got the technique, however, 1 million in AIJ would be a pain in the ass for most people.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:24 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
SSX: Racing: #1
Clayman
  • SSX: Racing: #1
  • SSX: Overall: #2
You should try getting a million in untracked...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:53 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
Hey alp fancy some competition in Untracked?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:04 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
Clayman
Mmm, I do. I just noticed a couple of weeks ago it was beaten, by a lot I must say. I could maybe get some rust off the ol' thumbs. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:54 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
Master Codfish
XBL: bakalhau90
PSN: bakalhau90
Hey who beat us? ._. No fair

Oh I see. Well that score is insane, forget what I said about competing on it :heh :heh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
Clayman
No, it actually has brought some light to competing on it, because now we see that 1 million certainly is possible. 9eddy would have to share on how much polish could be added - but with no snowflakes, I would assume not much. Still, I needed a reason to push the envelope and search out a way to maximize a score using a wormhole... or two.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:46 am  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
9EDDY2 wrote:
Smiley360 wrote:

1 million in AIJ is WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY harder to reach a million in than in for instance garibaldi and EA. 1 million in garibaldi is quite easy once you've got the technique, however, 1 million in AIJ would be a pain in the ass for most people.

in AIJ is easy to get 500K

Blockky and Party Blockko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:38 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
elysium alps.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:45 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
Aloha Ice Jam...that place has a lot of bumps :dead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:48 am  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
i hate elesium elps, and tokyo megaplax (even i am holding the wr of this showoff)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 am  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
i hate Aloha Ice Jam, but as second Untracked

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:12 am  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
Aloha! Ice Jam. the highest i can get is silver.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 am  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
In my opinion i have to say Alaska because i bump on everything on it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:24 am  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #3
bhupender wrote:
i hate elesium elps, and tokyo megaplax (even i am holding the wr of this showoff)

That is strange, I saw scoreboard of SSX tricky, I think this man is not holding WR of Tokyo :??? , do he?
If you ask about the tracks which I hate most, then here is the order:-
1. Mesablanca,
2. Aloha Ice Jam,
3. Untracked.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:56 am  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
TMPX is the MOST frustrating, especially if you're aiming for a clean run... good luck with that... EA's frustrating too, mostly because of the minor details that one must hit there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:31 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
Aloha Ice Jam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:44 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
Merqury City
It's hard to do tricks. Lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 am  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
Mesablanca. I HATE IT!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:13 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
bhupender wrote:
i hate elysium elps, and tokyo megaplax (even i am holding the wr of this showoff)

hey why?? :|

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:33 pm  Post subject: Re: Which Track In Tricky Do You Hate The Most?  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
tokyo megaplex dude! it takes so long to get through. and it's like playing the course NINE times. each heat has three laps. so annoying. i would rather spend time trying to do the cheat to get through the finish line in like 43 seconds than actually play the map.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 6 of 7 [ 164 posts ]  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7