Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:56 pm

really sucks? Getting a cramp in my oh-so-sexy calves. It is the worst pain, ever. It should be harnessed as a means of torture.

Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:03 pm

I doubt it's the worst pain ever...how did that happen anyway?

Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:47 am

I was snowboarding all day, and then I rode a bus home for two hours. Had some dinner, did some things, and then sat down to enjoy some quality programing for a few lazy hours. I had my legs up on the ottoman, and after a while I flexed my leg for some unknown reason, and then it seized up and absolutely killed for the rest of the night. It's crippling.

Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:47 am

Wussssss.

Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:15 pm

Man nigga post those calves.

Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:39 pm

The next time I get a crap I'll take a pic.

Has anyone else had one of these?

Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:10 pm

I get cramps like that all the time in my feet, but never in my calves or anywhere else. Usually only lasts a couple minutes, too.

Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:14 pm

Wlel, how bad are the ones on your feet? Can you walk while you have one?

Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:05 pm

Iv never experienced cramp, some of my friends always complain about it. But i dont care.

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:19 pm

My friend used to get this. He told me stories about waking up in the middle of the night sitting in his bed litteraly screaming with pain.

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:40 pm

Yeah flexxx, I had one in china after a long day... in the middle of the night my leg was filled with a terrible pain, it awoke me with a start.

Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:19 pm

when I was in high school, i used to get bad muscle spasms in my chest from asthma. i sorta just grew out of it. on occasion, i get cramps in my feet and they hirt like a bitch, it's like getting punched in the gut over and over again, the pain can be pretty bad.

Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:55 am

Shacknasty_Jim wrote:I get cramps like that all the time in my feet, but never in my calves or anywhere else. Usually only lasts a couple minutes, too.

Yeah me too...those things can really heart. I also sometimes get a massive cramp in my left rib where I have to just crunch up like a ball (like a fetal position) and just brace myself and hope its over soon. I used to get these alot more when I was younger and though I get them less now they seem to hurt more then I remember. I compare it to triple a foot cramp and double in duration. :[

-Not sure about you guys but my foot cramps are usually very short and only last from 5-10 seconds or until I shake and massage my foot a certain way-

Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:29 am

MESS isn't a cramp in your calf called a Charlie Horse?

Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:29 am

I thought that a charlie-horse was a cramp on the outside of your thigh. I learnt that from Operation (BZZZ!!). :heh Somebody please look this up!

I only get muscle cramps when I don't exercise for like 2-3 months.

During my late teens, I would occasionally get a pain from beneath one of my left ribs, which would last for about 5 minutes. It was literally crippling. That stopped when I started eating better (vegetarian), and after I did a system flush using Golden Seal or something like that.

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:39 pm

go to a herbal store and get some - Potassium & Magnesium tablets (If I remember correctly), When your body is lacking one of these two things it allows the lactic acid to bulid up and give you a bad cramp. If I ever over excercised at the gym It would happen to me.

I have also suffered from a calf cramp in the middle of the night, for me the best thing to do is stretch out slowly as soon as it happens (so straighten your leg out if you get it again) and it seems to go quicker but it'll still feel tight the rest of the night still.

Im not an expert but it worked for me, hope it helps???????? :|

Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:46 pm

DJD wrote:I thought that a charlie-horse was a cramp on the outside of your thigh. I learnt that from Operation (BZZZ!!). Somebody please look this up!

:heh Yeah, I looked it up on Wikipedia. The 'medical' term for it is a cramp on the outside of your thigh, but it also says it's applied to any number of cramps in the leg. The way I learned it growing up was a cramp in your calf. That's the first time I've ever heard it applied to a thigh cramp.

Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:16 pm

I always thought a "Charlie Horse" was a punch to the leg which momentarily numbed it. I feel so dumb. :heh

Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:29 pm

MESS wrote:The next time I get a crap I'll take a pic.

Has anyone else had one of these?

Yep, another funny quote caught :heh

Cramps hurt like hell, but me and my ultimate powers of exercise has taught me how to pull out of them before I can barely walk :pimp

Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:09 pm

MESS wrote:Wlel, how bad are the ones on your feet? Can you walk while you have one?

No. They're basically crippling to my feet, I can't move them at all or else horrible pain shoots everywhere. I get them most often when I swim around in pools or lakes or whatever, but other times as well. As someone else said, I just stop everything and massage my foot and stay still for a minute or two and it usually goes away. They suck, I hate them.

Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:19 am

Bitches dont know 'bout mess's calve cramps.

Calve cramps are easily prevented. thigh cramps on the other hand...............

Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:26 pm

I get foot and calve cramps every once in a while. Never had a thigh cramp though.
Post a reply