Switch to full style
Forum for serious non-SSX discussion. Forum is strictly moderated.
Post a reply

Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:52 pm

Hey folks!

I haven't been on this site for years and while I now see that this place died a few years back I just wanted to say I miss you all. In high school this was one of my favorite places to come hang out and it became the only true old school forum experience I've ever had.

I decided to read Gondee's post about the future of Mercury City and I am not ashamed to admit that it brought tears to my eyes seeing all my old friends posting and acknowledging that times have changed. It was a hurt that came out of nowhere and one that I will carry for a long time.

But know that this is bittersweet for me. I wanted to leave a post for anyone who decides to come back at some point and wants to say "Hi" to all their old friends and companions.

So leave a reply when you drop in! Just as a way to say hi.

I love and miss you all <3 <3

eyesh21

Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:46 pm

I can very much relate to your post. I sometimes wish I could turn the time 10 years back, to when the SSX series was much more relevant in the gaming world and the community was much more active.

I was very happy to see so many replies on Gondee`s post about the future of Merqury City, that indicates that people are still here even though they don`t post often when they visit the site.

Take care.
Post a reply