Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:15 am  Post subject: Re: do you play this game to get best scores or just for fun  
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Racing: #2
I have been playing to better my scores for years, but from like June last year I realised how pathetic my scores are in comparison to people on the internet. It helped me make MASSIVE improvements,but still not close enough... especially freestyle! I rely strongly on rail glitches... stupid scoreboard rules... :(

I guess the only good score I have is 1:41 at Metro City :heh

But still, after all this time, the game still gets me excited like no other. It's the best!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:27 am  Post subject: Re: do you play this game to get best scores or just for fun  
PSN: Uiabird
I play it for fun, but I want all the gear so I have to get gold or better. Thanks to this site I have a handful of platinum medals to all my gold ones, I'm not nice at this game at all but I did get better after applying the tips I got here. So it's a happy mix :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:43 am  Post subject: Re: do you play this game to get best scores or just for fun  
You want to find all collectibles with all characters? Not to mention the challenges??? You're really something :eek

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:48 am  Post subject: Re: do you play this game to get best scores or just for fun  
Hinayushii wrote:
You want to find all collectibles with all characters? Not to mention the challenges??? You're really something :eek

Actually just all the lady characters lol. I misquoted myself in my sig lol.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 2:04 am  Post subject: Re: do you play this game to get best scores or just for fun  
That's still four times!!! It took years for me to just to do it once........

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:00 am  Post subject: Re: do you play this game to get best scores or just for fun  
Hinayushii wrote:
That's still four times!!! It took years for me to just to do it once........

After a few times of getting all the collectibles you get used to where they are, the hardest parts are just the challenges and career highlights. The handplant career highlight is the worst. It's really difficult to get the rythym right.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:06 am  Post subject: Re: do you play this game to get best scores or just for fun  
Uiabird, dosen't 100% ssx 3 get boring if you do it too much? Like i have Psymon, Moby, and Kaori all 100% with EVERYTHING unlocked, and i currently have 70% with Macenzie. I personally enjoy getting pb's, but i will COMPLETLEY 100% SSX 3 with ALL characters one day!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:06 pm  Post subject: Re: do you play this game to get best scores or just for fun  
SSX_Nigel wrote:
Uiabird, dosen't 100% ssx 3 get boring if you do it too much? Like i have Psymon, Moby, and Kaori all 100% with EVERYTHING unlocked, and i currently have 70% with Macenzie. I personally enjoy getting pb's, but i will COMPLETLEY 100% SSX 3 with ALL characters one day!

Well it can get a little stale doing the same contest over and over, but I decided who I was going to do it with so it would be such a grind ha ha.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:23 am  Post subject: Re: do you play this game to get best scores or just for fun  
I remember how long it took to hold a handplant for 8 seconds!!! I only got past 5 twice!!! IT'S RIDICULOUSLY DIFFICULT!!! :eek

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:22 pm  Post subject: Re: do you play this game to get best scores or just for fun  
I think the handplant highlight was the last thing I did when I 100%'d Kaori. That was rough, lol.

Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jump to:  

Information
Page 2 of 2 [ 35 posts ]  1, 2