Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:13 am  Post subject: If the old characters were in SSX3...(bolt-ons)  
PSN: jonipooon
In this thread we can discuss how we think Hiro and Jurgen plus the Tricky characters would have looked like if EA decided to include some of them in SSX3.

Share your ideas, it can be anything from looks, haircuts, bolt-ons, personal style and so on. Almost every character in SSX3 had some "extreme super outfits" (for example Moby's knight armour, Nate's cowboy dress), so it would be interesting to know how it would look like for the others! Let's have some fun! :P

My ideas:

EDDIE: If Eddie was in SSX3 I'm sure they would've kept his afro as a standard haircut, just like they did for Psymon's, but there would of course be a possibility to "shave" him and replace the afro with something less remarkable. Maybe some cool 70's haircuts with disco and hippie influences. And oh yeah! Im sure they would've included a full hippie outfit for him, completed with a long dirty hair with flowers and a HUGE peace chain. For his more extreme bolt-ons, I think some native american influences would be dope, like a feather hat, a hatchet and some cool warpaint. Allegra should have been his riding partner, and maybe partner in other things aswell...

BRODI: For Brodi I suppose they would've tried to keep his spiritual character, but maybe a bit toned down. Instead, emphasis would be put on his surfer attitude. I think maybe they would've turned him into some kind of superhero stuff, like Cyclops from X-men or something, lol. His riding partner should have been Griff, and they would save the earth together with their super powers...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:01 am  Post subject: Re: If the old characters were in SSX3...(bolt-ons)  
PSN: MistressWiggle
I don't think Allegra would be Eddie's partner. Eddie is Elise's and Elise is Allegra's enemy I think it would pretty much stay the same.

Marisol; I think she'd deffinitely get like the authentic leather jacket look, with tassles maybe? Tinted sunglasses are a must and her clothes would be bright and really feminine and sexy, Perhaps toned down a little from Tricky since she would be slightly more mature. Maybe Ugg boots? Or those awesome huge furry ones? Hair would be up or down and maybe curly too, for her extra looks. I don't know whether Marisol would wear hats but definitely hair accesories, hair bands, clips, scruncies that type of thing.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:49 am  Post subject: Re: If the old characters were in SSX3...(bolt-ons)  
PSN: jonipooon
^It's a shame, because they'd would make a good team. ;)

Hiro: The only thing that comes to my mind is that his most extreme bolt-ons would probably be some gear that made him look like a robot, ala Transformers style.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:15 am  Post subject: Re: If the old characters were in SSX3...(bolt-ons)  
XBL: Kaavyn
Well if Skye were in the game... :lol Just kidding, I won't go there.

I could see them giving Seeiah some hair! maybe a short shag (I can't see her with a full head of hair lol). Some colourful outfits, maybe some elegant or red carpet looks - maybe she'd even have a dress or something.

As for Luther... I have no idea what themed outfit they could give him lol. If the devs were cruel his signature outfit would be wearing tights (Can we say BFatman?).

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:43 am  Post subject: Re: If the old characters were in SSX3...(bolt-ons)  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Seeiah would have to have the Beyonce Austin Powers Afro, and cornrows with loads of colourful beads. She's still have that awesome sixties sort of style about her, tons of fur and loads of bright colours.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]