Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:40 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:43 pm  Post subject: Kubi please a question...  
How do you do that insane rail glitch on crows nest????

Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:07 am  Post subject: Re: Kubi please a question...  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
It's very easy. Basically, you have to handplant on the end of the rail I've been on so that when you land on the rail, you land on the bottom of the semi-circle and you go up it slow enough to then go back to the other side.

What you then have to do is get the timing right. Basically, when you get on the rail, the trick is to stay on it as long as possible to maximise the points you will get. To get it perfect, as soon as you get on the rail, go up it, go back, go up it again and then when you go back down it again, boost and get it right so that you stop by the very beginning of the rail (near the start area) but don't go too fast or you will get less time for the actual glitch and don't go too slow or you won't make it to the finish in time. Then again go to the very end (without boosting) and get off the rail. Continue the rest of the run like a race (look at the path in my video). It'd be good if you could get uber on the rail so when you get off it, you can do monster tricks straight away

The actual glitch is to move the right analogue stick back and forth or one direction over and over again so you do tiny nose and tail presses. Now if you stayed on that little bit of rail, you wouldn't get enough rail for the long rail bonus so if you go up it, you will have the 'long rail bonus' and it will add on to each nosepress.

I think that's all. If you need to know more then post in this thread or drop me a pm. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:45 am  Post subject: Re: Kubi please a question...  
Thanks kubi i tried and got it to work, 900k points lol, not so good but yeah...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 am  Post subject: Re: Kubi please a question...  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
benandlucy wrote:
Thanks kubi i tried and got it to work, 900k points lol, not so good but yeah...

The faster you move it, the more nose presses you can do and the more points you score! Keep practicing! :)

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]