Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:20 am  Post subject: HELP!!! - Problem with Snowflake Maps  
As most of you know, there are snowflake maps on this site to help us find them all. On Ruthless (Peak 2), there are 44 Snowflakes. But the map shows, to my count, that there are only 43. This is my last snowflake on Peak 2, and I really need help finding it. I'm not even sure that it's the one that I need, but I think it would still be helpful to have all 44 on the map. Thanks.

Here's the URL for the map:
http://merqurycity.com/ssx3/ssx3images/snowflake_maps/Peak%202%20Ruthless.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:49 am  Post subject: Re: HELP!!! - Problem with Snowflake Maps  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I know there are a few missing. I don't know where the last one in Ruthless is - but there is a video in the Master Runs with difficult snowflake locations:

http://www.merqurycity.net/masters/movies/tutorials/ssx3_hardsnowflakes.wmv

The other way to look for snowflakes is to do an event on Ruthless, take forever and ski all over the place, and then go back and watch your run in Replay, using the far away camera to look for the snowflake.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:09 pm  Post subject: Re: HELP!!! - Problem with Snowflake Maps  
PSN: jonipooon
That was a real pain in the ass back in 2004. Im glad I dont have to do that again...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:26 pm  Post subject: Re: HELP!!! - Problem with Snowflake Maps  
XBL: rara8kid
PSN: ruchie123
i got all snowflakes but that was a long time ago sorry...

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]