Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:43 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:16 pm  Post subject: Kaori Ninja Outfit/Samurai Outfit  
Hi everyone,

I've read somewhere that there's a ninja outfit for Kaori but i haven't found it.
I think I remember seeing a video or screenshot of her wearing some sort of ninja armour but i can't find the pieces for sale at the lodges and i can't seem to get them as rewards either.

Help anyone?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:01 am  Post subject: Re: Kaori Ninja Outfit/Samurai Outfit  
Have you received a gold medal in all events? in that case you should have a red ninja mask and a samurai helmet in the "hats" section (I think), and a red ninja belt "lower body" > "accessories".

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:24 pm  Post subject: Re: Kaori Ninja Outfit/Samurai Outfit  
i won the mask and the helmet. and the belt I bought.
but i was actually asking about a shirt and pants - are there any?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:46 pm  Post subject: Re: Kaori Ninja Outfit/Samurai Outfit  
If you have all the gold medals you have all the items. And the answer is no. Neither of these items are part of any of her ultimate outfits (as I define them), unfortunately.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:27 am  Post subject: Re: Kaori Ninja Outfit/Samurai Outfit  
hmm pardon my ignorance... but what's an ultimate outfit?
Does every character have full outfits that you unlock is that it? Never heard of those

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:04 am  Post subject: Re: Kaori Ninja Outfit/Samurai Outfit  
An ultimate outfit is just an outfit that's a perfect combination of items. That's just my expression, and according to my own personal tastes, not an established one at Merqurycity. :) I might give you an example the next time I'm sitting in front of the game and remember this discussion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:47 am  Post subject: Re: Kaori Ninja Outfit/Samurai Outfit  
Oh ok
So maybe I misremember, but I really was under the impression that I saw some video of Kaori wearing some orangy sort of ninja armor. It even had that sort of mythril cloth hanging in front of her crotch and her backside. and the top was also orange with some armor elements. Maybe I dreamed it.. lol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:08 am  Post subject: Re: Kaori Ninja Outfit/Samurai Outfit  
PSN: jonipooon
mfcostacampos wrote:
Oh ok
So maybe I misremember, but I really was under the impression that I saw some video of Kaori wearing some orangy sort of ninja armor. It even had that sort of mythril cloth hanging in front of her crotch and her backside. and the top was also orange with some armor elements. Maybe I dreamed it.. lol

She has an orange winter jacket. If wearing that together with a flaming effect, perhaps it might look like something "orange with armor elements".

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:47 am  Post subject: Re: Kaori Ninja Outfit/Samurai Outfit  
Anticrobotic wrote:
If you have all the gold medals you have all the items. [rst of ur post]

I may be wrong, but sometimes there are more specific Bolt-ons then tracks, Im not completely sure about this.
But I'm sure about this: I can have gold/plat on every track without having all specific boltons..
specific bolt-ons are the items u get btw,
check the faq, made by this entire board, hosted on gamefaqs then search (Ctrl-F) for [CharacterBoltOn]

tio give on of my personal experiences, I wanted some item for psymon really badly, and I didnt have it, so I kept on playing still I had only one medal left (Kick Doubt, to be precise) and when I had finally beaten i still didn't get the friggin item, I had to repeat Kick Doubt 7 times to get my item...... :frusty

to give a another good example, lots of people wanted to get elise's bikini tops (and they're right ^^)
but it's not because U have gold/plat on all tracks (on peak 2 or 3) u'll have a bikini top, you could still have none.
The best thing to do is find the number of bolt-ons u want. then find the same number of tracks (on that peak). preferrably tracks that are easy to beat and that dont take much time to beat. Save before you start the first track and keep playing the track untill u got one of the wanted bolt-ons, then save....... repeat the whole stuff

correct me if I'm wrong people :D

Last updated: 2015/01/25 13:38

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]