Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:27 pm  Post subject: Character Stats  
a question for u SSX 3 fans out there, do u fill all the stats to max (which personally i think destroys the characters) or do u customize them to fit the rider? me? i fit them to fit each character cause otherwise there is no difference between them and i also make sure they all have unique uber tricks... but that's another story.

Mac: Mac is obviosuly the best at tricks (11) and his agro is mid range but one higher then stability (he strikes me as agrresive if u push him), his speed is quite low but accelerates to it a little faster then other trick peopel liek Kaori or Griff, his edging isn't as good as them though.

Kaori: Again maxed out tricks and but she is second worst in stability but her agro is low too (cause she is sweet little kaori), her speed is also quite low and acceleration is a little bit higher but not much her edging is almost as good as tricks to make up for the low bits.

Griff: Griff is the last character with max trick and he also has max edging to make up for the other stats which are low (terrible stability, i think 4 was the lowest i made any stat), his agro is one higher then the rest but otherwise he is all about edging n tricks.

Allegra: Al has max edging and almost max tricks, however her agro n stability are better then griff, mac, kaori etc... her speed is about the same.

Viggo: Viggo is a little more well rounded, his edging and tricks are all almost max (and equal) he isn't aggresive (cause he strikes me as chilled and mellow) but stable with medicore speed/ acceleration.

Nate: Nate's speed/ acceleratino and stability are maxed out, he isn't very aggresive (cause he is described as a decent guy) and his edging is average...his down side is tricks that is TERRIBLE

Psymon: now some of u might not grasp psymon's stats; his agro is full but stability almost as bad as griff (cause he is a nut job hence al ittle unstable), his edging, speed and accel are almost full. his trick abiliy is low.

Moby: he is kind of the inbetween guy (not quite nate but neither psymon) his agro n stability are equal n almsot full, his edging n accel are the same, hsi speed is full, tricks low.

Zoe: zoe only has edging maxed out the rest is are average, lowest being accel (she is the average at all chick)

Elise: Elise is more or less a female moby in terms of stats, high speed n stabiltiy, agro but not full, tricks quite low though

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:00 am  Post subject: Re: Character Stats  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
We obviously make our chosen character 11/11 to achieve best scores/times but I like to have every single one 11/11 and the only reason I use Zoe is because I can't complete peak 3 still. I did all the challenges I could do and I can't find any more snowflakes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:12 am  Post subject: Re: Character Stats  
each to your own of course and i undertsand why u would do that, i struggle to get gold on some evetns with stats like mine are (especially Kick Doubt, that is ridiculously hard) but don't u think that if they all have stats like that it is kind of silly n pointless, i eman look at SSX n Tricky, in thsoe all characters were good at soem things n bad at others, stats is part of what makes a character who they are like costume and profile.

anyway do you agree with the way mine are?, do you thnik it fits them?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:52 am  Post subject: Re: Character Stats  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
yep, I agree

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]