Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:58 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:17 am  Post subject: 2 Metro City Portals  
XBL: Eo2Day42morrow
On Metro City, race like you normally would until you get to the quarter-pipe. There are two (2) billboards above with rails. Ramp off the quarter-pipe and handplant the rail on the way up so you will grab it. Let go and ride the rail into this triangle. You will be teleported to a rail that leads back to the course. The second one is right after you go around (or through) a group of dead trees. Right before the ramp there is a boost GRAB IT. Go to the right side of the ramp and get ready to jump. Time it just right and in mid-air aim to the right of the glass straight ahead of you. There is a little alley next to the glass once inside aim for a little box that teleports you to the last straightaway. If you hit them right you can shave 2:00 minutes off your time. I have beat Metro City in 2:15.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:28 am  Post subject: Re: 2 Metro City Portals  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
There Are 3.
Watch IceX's Metro City Video.

Before You Click The Link Click This One. It Is the Firefox Media Player Plugin And It Lets You Watch .wmv And Possibly .avi (Never Tried) Videos Online Without Downloading Whereas Normally You Would Have To Download It. It's Called Firefox Media Player Plugin But It Doesn't Mean It Only Works For Mozilla Firefox. It Works Perfect For My Google Chrome And It Works For Internet Explorer Too. Download Plugin:
http://port25.technet.com/pages/windows-media-player-firefox-plugin-download.aspx

IceXtreme's 1:32 WR Video:
http://www.merqurycity.net/masters/movies/ssx3/icextreme_metrocity_low_1.32.wmv

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:51 pm  Post subject: Re: 2 Metro City Portals  
XBL: Eo2Day42morrow
WOW, thanks, my dad and I found the quarter-pipe one and the ramp one ourselves.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]