Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 pm  Post subject: Let's Get Some SSX3 Glitches Going!  
Anything, be it wormholes, unintended shortcuts, or clothing. Even little worthless things, it's all good.

I'll start.

In Metro City, there's a shortcut that lets you on to that metro track, you know, the freakin huge one? After that ends, and you have that section with the rail cutting through it. Follow it almost all the way down. Towards the end, you will see a low building off to the left side of the track right after a right turn. It looks kind of jump-overable, and it is. Launch yourself as much as you can off of the small hump on the turn. You should land on the roof. You'll do that hopping thing until you drop off the other side. You may hit another smaller ledge, but just get down off of it and you should fall down "outside" of the landing from the large jump that starts the last session point. Theres a lot of sketchy surfacing, and its pretty fun to mess around on. If you touch the walls on your right, you will go through and end up in the normal area. Have fun!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:37 pm  Post subject: Re: Let's Get Some SSX3 Glitches Going!  
I also have an interesting glitch in which you disappear, and in an event, everything but your board trail and any on-course lights disappear as well. I have no idea how to replicate it, but I'll get details and videos tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:48 am  Post subject: Re: Let's Get Some SSX3 Glitches Going!  
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
Jumping on rooftops on Metro is fun, I know of a few places where you can bounce around for close to a minute.

I'd like to see a video of the second glitch you describe.

How many wormholes do you know of? Do you know of any that hasn't been posted at some point?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:01 am  Post subject: Re: Let's Get Some SSX3 Glitches Going!  
Gravitude MVP
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #3
You post a topic like this, awaiting input from others, and then you never come back!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:36 pm  Post subject: Re: Let's Get Some SSX3 Glitches Going!  
PSN: Classic_Beauty21
There's a glitch similar to kibilocomalifasa only that nothing disappears but all the racers.
You turn invisible so it's hard to see where your going. It's kind of cool being invisible, but it's hard when your trying to knock down someone. :P

I'll like to seee that video too please.

Yes I have a masters degree on ssxology, doc.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:19 am  Post subject: Re: Let's Get Some SSX3 Glitches Going!  
Was going to post a whole new topic on this, but here this thread is on the front page.

Graphical glitch with Psymon where he loses his right hand. Since I was using the firecracker accessory, I like to think that he lost his hand playing with it. In case it can be replicated and it was the combination of clothes, it was the delirious top, Standard issue pants, clench gloves.

It really kind of freaked me out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:55 am  Post subject: Re: Let's Get Some SSX3 Glitches Going!  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
Can You Use Glitches It Freestyle?
If You Can I'll Be Kickin' RE Virus' And Rastapo's Butts!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 am  Post subject: Re: Let's Get Some SSX3 Glitches Going!  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
My 8 Year Old Bro Found A Wormhole On Metro City But It's Dead Hard. Sometimes You Need The Switch Trick And Sometimes You Don't.

Does Anyone Have A Video Of Metro Wormholes? I'm Curious. :poke

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]