Switch to full style
One Mountain - Three Peaks - Endless Possibilities... The SSX 3 Forum
Post a reply

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:27 pm

I finally made it to 99% and I have one career highlight left, hold a handplant for 8 seconds and I just can't do it. Haven't gotten to 100% in the 5 years I've owned it. Any tips?

Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:38 pm

I'll try avoid saying "practice"...

I had a really hard time too, but if you try practicing by switching the left analogue stick quickly to the left and right you might find it easier to hold the balance. Oh and only push the stick a little, not fully. This will speed up your reactions.

And apart from that it's all practice...oops, I slipped. ^^

Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:00 pm

I do the same as Anticrobotic

Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:06 pm

right, just rapid small taps left and right on the analog stick...its tough, but once i got it down i found i could do it again. when i got it down myself, i did it for all characters the same day.

Only other tip is make sure you are on a raised rail, ie not one with only one side to it, like the lip of a halfpipe, because even as you start to fall it still counts towards the handplant up to a certain pt, 90 degrees i think it is...

I believe i would just try tapping left and right a total of thirty times, id just count it out and make sure the character didn't sway too much in one direction.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:25 am

yes, I never made it hobants, if that cheers u up
to hobants and Anticrobotic: Welcome to the Gravitude Bar :cheers
Last edited by Bennieboj on Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:19 pm

it is definitely one of the most annoying things to try and do, just takes alot of practice...

Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:11 am

laidback0378 wrote:it is definitely one of the most annoying things to try and do, just takes alot of practice...

sadly true laidback ;)

Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:24 am

Bennieboj wrote:to hobants and Anticrobotic: Welcmoe to the Gravitude Bar :cheers

Thanks, I've been around for a few months but haven't had the reason to say something clever until now; mostly I've been reading in on older topics, searching for tips and so on...

Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:43 am

you click on the circle
Post a reply