Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:30 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:32 am  Post subject: questions  
does it matter what char you choose to do tricks? does each one have different stats than what the chart says?

just asking cuz yesterday i was playing with elise and i could barely do executioner's monster trick.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:36 pm  Post subject:   
Hi Piza.

I thought all characters in SSX3 were exactly the same, though they have some different Level 1 Ubers. I've noticed that when i slug somebody with Kaori she gets knocked off her line a little and i wondered if i'd get more drive with Nate. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:53 pm  Post subject:   
wat up

so then everybody is the same except for the ubertricks u give them? i remember seeing revirus and his videos and he spins way fast with zoe. just a thought.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:47 pm  Post subject:   
Once in a while i see my character flip/spin much faster than usual - i think it has to do with the pre-wind timing which kinda comes and goes in my gameplaying.

Maybe one of the [glow=]scoreboard leaders[/glow] will see your post and tell us whether there's any difference in the characters.

Was Elise powered up with 11's when you switched to her? If you had to start at ones it might have messed with your head temporarily. I've only played with one character on SSX3 (since last fall) because i haven't had the patience to build anybody else up.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:24 pm  Post subject:   
PSN: crispncrunchy
All I can say is that all characters have the same speed once their stats are maxed out. However I have noticed that Griff get the most air, which is annoying if you are a racer.

As for the fast spinning it is down to pre-winding.

If you are a racer it is advisable to buy the fastest ubers for your character

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:39 am  Post subject:   
blackhawk wrote:
Once in a while i see my character flip/spin much faster than usual - i think it has to do with the pre-wind timing which kinda comes and goes in my gameplaying.

Maybe one of the [glow=]scoreboard leaders[/glow] will see your post and tell us whether there's any difference in the characters.

Was Elise powered up with 11's when you switched to her? If you had to start at ones it might have messed with your head temporarily. I've only played with one character on SSX3 (since last fall) because i haven't had the patience to build anybody else up.

well elise is at 11 in all stats. maybe it was the prewind

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:03 am  Post subject:   
also when you let go mid way thru a spin it finishes faster. time it right and you can do two spins where you could only do 1.5 :err

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:46 pm  Post subject:   
crispncrunchy wrote:
also when you let go mid way thru a spin it finishes faster. time it right and you can do two spins where you could only do 1.5 :err

interesting, i will have to look into that :wink

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:38 pm  Post subject:   
It is all described in the FAQ

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]