Switch to full style
One Mountain - Three Peaks - Endless Possibilities... The SSX 3 Forum
Post a reply

Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:11 am

I managed to do monster tricks on every jump during the all peak jam event, interconnector areas included.

Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:35 pm

Not really being insane,but this is only thing i can really remember,playin On Tour u have an event where u chase down skiers if ur boardin,well on 3 i was bored so in Gravitude i chased down everyone that was racing and knocked em out jus for fun,and still won the race

Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:32 pm

Kraven wrote:Not really being insane,but this is only thing i can really remember,playin On Tour u have an event where u chase down skiers if ur boardin,well on 3 i was bored so in Gravitude i chased down everyone that was racing and knocked em out jus for fun,and still won the race

sickest thing (insane) you've done on SSX 3... :heh

Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:41 pm

Kraven wrote:Not really being insane,but this is only thing i can really remember,playin On Tour u have an event where u chase down skiers if ur boardin,well on 3 i was bored so in Gravitude i chased down everyone that was racing and knocked em out jus for fun,and still won the race

Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:57 pm

BlackDth wrote:i got so many air and points on this one super pipe this once time that I got a platnim metal when it ended cause i was i did so good :yes if you guys think I'm lying , fuck you, :poke I can go get a picture if you dont believe e but i thought it was pretty sweet to get a platnim _ :yes i bert all u losers thought you can only get gold.... :heh that is un'less your as good as me :yes

its pretty easy to get plaitnum and you need to do is monster tricks a few times and combo i have platinum in all of my freestyle events most insane thing woul dbee doing two X-Cutioner monster tricks on the happiness jam i beleive i got 90000 suttin points

Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:22 pm

I've actually had a chance to play PS2 lately (not much since the death of my portable DVD player/lcd screen).

Besides actually getting a few scores that put me 1/3 of the way up the scoreboards on a few events, I've very recently been pulling off X-to-Xs in Superpipe. It's very satisfying (say ahhhh) and my kids love the extremity of six flips and two 180s in two monster tricks in one jump. I'm so proud of me!!! ;P

Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:31 am

Grimms wrote:
BlackDth wrote:i got so many air and points on this one super pipe this once time that I got a platnim metal when it ended cause i was i did so good :yes if you guys think I'm lying , fuck you, :poke I can go get a picture if you dont believe e but i thought it was pretty sweet to get a platnim _ :yes i bert all u losers thought you can only get gold.... :heh that is un'less your as good as me :yes

its pretty easy to get plaitnum and you need to do is monster tricks a few times and combo i have platinum in all of my freestyle events most insane thing woul dbee doing two X-Cutioner monster tricks on the happiness jam i beleive i got 90000 suttin points

i dunt beleive that how can u get plaitmun an wut is monster truicks lol

DJD wrote:I've actually had a chance to play PS2 lately (not much since the death of my portable DVD player/lcd screen).

Besides actually getting a few scores that put me 1/3 of the way up the scoreboards on a few events, I've very recently been pulling off X-to-Xs in Superpipe. It's very satisfying (say ahhhh) and my kids love the extremity of six flips and two 180s in two monster tricks in one jump. I'm so proud of me!!! ;P

Keep at it and you'll hit 5 million on Perp and 4mil on Junction no problem!

Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:00 am

RE Virus wrote:i dunt beleive that how can u get plaitmun an wut is monster truicks lol

lmfao

Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:39 pm

I did a insane trick with Psymon. A Guillotine with something like a Front Flip 360 thing. It was worth 30,000 points. It said it was a ???. Seriously That is what it said :D

Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:22 am

The most insane thing I did was probably getting a platinum medal on Kick Doubt. That is the hardest SSX course known to man.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:26 am

Dude, I have ALL the platinum medals. Even Kick Doubt. A Platinum doesn't mean you're good. I got a Platinum medal on Gravitude without even knowing what it was. So calm down.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:34 pm

(Psst, look at BlackDth's scores).

Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:55 pm

:heh :heh :heh :heh :heh :heh :heh :heh :heh :heh

Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:22 pm

sickest thing I ever did in SSX3....counting the frame counts for each and every uber in the game, lvl 1, 2, rail ubers, etc.....or nearly completely catalouging every line of dialogue each character says........ how I had the time or patience to sit down and do that, is beyond me at this point.

Another sick moment is the hoop BIG challenge on gravitude, the one that can be insanely frustrating? I used to race it, trying for the best time.....I got really good at it, you know you are in trouble when you love a game that much.......

oh, one more...stat tracking in the game keeps track of most knockdowns in an event, even if you don't finish in top 3, so try just decking the heck out of one racer over can be a hell of a lot of fun. im really not sure what the best i ever got was off the top of my head, but i think it is somewhere around 25-35 knockdowns (i used to do them alot to get quotes out of the characters I was doing at that time for the quote guide).

Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:52 am

I finished all the races, slopestyle, and rival challenges, had a gold and platinum in everything, i bought all the rewards and uber tricks. then my memory card went corrupt. i WENT insane. So now I keep a back-up copy of everything.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:56 pm

I knockdowned Viggo 47 times in the same event.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:00 pm

47 times?! that is beast

Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:22 pm

I think I may have found a glitch as I puched Mac in the face (as Griff) at the start of the 1st race - what's it name? - anyhow the AI made him faceplant and he couldn't get up! lol

Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqtqYGE57kM

Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:56 am

http://www.merqurycity.com/ssx_movies/LastTrainHome.zip

Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:26 am

Turbos wrote:It's called a "Sick" flip or spin. Do more than 5 flips or spin bigger than a 2520 spin.

Though, there is a spin flip called "Sick" which is a 5x backflip BS 1980-2520.

:] i did 14 or 15 flips with booster witch was called "???". i have an vid on youtube :D
also i did "footloose" with many spins called the same. vid on youtube.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:36 am

thanks DDRKirby(ISQ). i think we are on the same level :D

just check my other vids plzz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DwD8x0X9AU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-uKsRO9VCs

thanks dude :]

Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:56 pm

Hey gustavo don't forget this one!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpARhEbsz8Q

:cheers :wink

Bennieboj

Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:19 am

Bennieboj wrote:Hey gustavo don't forget this one!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpARhEbsz8Q

:cheers :wink

Bennieboj

a yeah. another sick vid. mirror weight :cheers
:woot

Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:05 am

Triple Misty SSX-orcist to double back flip finger eleven. Snow Jam. ;P
Post a reply