One Mountain - Three Peaks - Endless Possibilities... The SSX 3 Forum
Post a reply

Who's your favorite normal character in the game?

Zoe
11%
Mac
26%
Allegra
8%
Elise
11%
Nate
4%
Viggo
3%
Griff
8%
Psymon
11%
Moby
6%
Kaori
11%

Total votes : 491

Tue May 17, 2005 2:50 pm

livingsacrifice98 wrote:I'll never give up on psymon, Even if i have to clone myself and vote 100 times. muha haha

please don't

Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:29 am

Viggo and Mac! ^_______^

Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:57 pm

Moby. I'm still maxing him out. He has a beanie with a roller, red goggles, and a shirt called funk-tek.

I already maxed ot Mac. He has a balaclava.

Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:08 am

Viggo, becuase hes just the ultimate in cool.
Or moby, because he's from the good old country of england !

Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:14 pm

I like mac the best, but if you use griff you can make him look exactly like a spaceman. Buy the spacewalker, then buy the glowing gun for $100,000 ... I think ... Then buy the silver pants and coat with gray boots. Then I bought some galaxy thing and put it on my back. He looks just like a spaceman!

Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:00 am

I use Elise all the way. Definitely my favorite! Then next in line is Moby, mainly because he's so much cooler than everyone else. :wink

I've got everyone else maxed out though, so it's easy to switch if i get bored. The only thing with maxing them all out is that it means I'm not near as good as any of you all.
Like my race times are right up there with most all you guys, but my slopestyle only ever gets up to around 1.4 million.

Anyway, sorry if this is the wrong spot to put some of that, but I couldn't find anywhere else. I'm also new around here, so I'm still figuring out where stuff is at.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:15 pm

As you can clearly tell bah mah name, Griff is mah all time favorite character... He is maxed out on both mah PS2 and GC. On mah PS2 he has: Board: Alien Invasion Top: Agency 52 Bottoms: Ninja Boots: I forgot what they are called... Gloves: Butter Boots: Errm.. forgot what they were called as well... Eye wear: none Beanies: None... On mah GC: Board: Bait Top: Chilled Layered T Bottoms: Commando Gloves: Grippy Grips and thats it basically classic on tha GC.

Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:33 pm

Mah? thats longer than my.
Bah? thats longer than By.

Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:52 pm

as if i care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:17 am

Moby Jones, that's who! The guy's great! With his tats and dreads. Best character on there and has the best outfits on the game - Werewolf, Knight, Food Poisoning, great!

Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:05 pm

Agree! Moby! Moby!

Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:23 pm

Griff_Simmons_Girl wrote:As you can clearly tell bah mah name, Griff is mah all time favorite character... He is maxed out on both mah PS2 and GC. On mah PS2 he has: Board: Alien Invasion Top: Agency 52 Bottoms: Ninja Boots: I forgot what they are called... Gloves: Butter Boots: Errm.. forgot what they were called as well... Eye wear: none Beanies: None... On mah GC: Board: Bait Top: Chilled Layered T Bottoms: Commando Gloves: Grippy Grips and thats it basically classic on tha GC.

Well ah, tha wahs ah, vahry nice. I swahtched tah Mac now. Sah hah hah mhah tha mah bah :heh :heh

Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:06 pm

VIGGO ALL THE WAY! who dosen't like him? i have liked Zoe from the start but one day i tried Viggo and loved him.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:50 am

pen_phone_candybar wrote:VIGGO ALL THE WAY! who dosen't like him?

About 75% of the SSX Playing population? :heh

Including you I think you're the fourth viggo fan on the site.

Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:35 am

Kaori for sure.

I can't believe I've missed this topic... and have been here since 24 September LAST YEAR?? :eek

Im after, lol.

Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:01 am

ChaosRacer2 wrote:
Griff_Simmons_Girl wrote:As you can clearly tell bah mah name, Griff is mah all time favorite character... He is maxed out on both mah PS2 and GC. On mah PS2 he has: Board: Alien Invasion Top: Agency 52 Bottoms: Ninja Boots: I forgot what they are called... Gloves: Butter Boots: Errm.. forgot what they were called as well... Eye wear: none Beanies: None... On mah GC: Board: Bait Top: Chilled Layered T Bottoms: Commando Gloves: Grippy Grips and thats it basically classic on tha GC.

Well ah, tha wahs ah, vahry nice. I swahtched tah Mac now. Sah hah hah mhah tha mah bah :heh :heh

Ah shut up :heh its just my goddamned Texas accent.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:41 pm

I think mac is the best, ever since tricky...but the new mac from on tour is shaved again.Can anyone tell me if yo can change his hair?

Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:47 am

Mines Elise:
I gave her shag hair+ a black headband + black sunglasses + a black vest + black jeans + black shoes + angel wings and a halo
Sometimes i give her the nice huh instead of the vest

B.t.w has anyone figured out what my favorite colour is?

Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:20 am

Infenyte wrote:Mines Elise:
I gave her shag hair+ a black headband + black sunglasses + a black vest + black jeans + black shoes + angel wings and a halo
Sometimes i give her the nice huh instead of the vest

B.t.w has anyone figured out what my favorite colour is?

black? :???

Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:45 pm

No, its obviously green... Couldn't you tell by the stuff he said?? :heh.

Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:56 am

hehehehe lol
(and just before anyone else would say that black isn't a real colour)
Black isn't even a real colour you nkow but i still like it :heh

Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:09 pm

Elise, She was the first one I maxed out :D
She's just so fun to use :yes

My second fav would be.. Kaori :wink

Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:07 am

Yep mines 2!
and 3th place is: Nate
4th place is Psymon
and 5th place is Allegra

and on place 7482026 is: Viggo!!!!
(can't stop hating him)

Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:23 pm

For me its Elise, I like her cocky go get em attitude. If there was no Elise i'd take Karoi. Theres just some thing about japanese women! ;P

Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:14 pm

My favourite is Kaori among girls and Mac among boys.
I have turned Mac into a DJ and Kaori to a ninja.

And the character I hate the most is Viggo: He's just good to be used as a punching ball. In fact, he has several accessories of the bad loved guy. For proof: black eye and hard target. Who would like to have arrows in the ass?

Rather being psymonised than having his cake face.
Post a reply