Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:28 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister
 



Post new topic Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:08 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:00 am
Rank: Master
Location: Near my neighbour's house
GraphicZero wrote:
Why doe's so much people hate Viggo?


Same question from me, because if we see the topic " The reason why we like viggo" then there is only 10 or 12 reasons, But in this topic there are over 200 reasons for hating him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:05 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:22 pm
Rank: Master
Location: in the Gate of Greed, killing stupid n00bs
SpicyStunner wrote:
GraphicZero wrote:
Why doe's so much people hate Viggo?


Same question from me, because if we see the topic " The reason why we like viggo" then there is only 10 or 12 reasons, But in this topic there are over 200 reasons for hating him.


All the other characters have something that's cool [moby] , wicked [psymon] , epic [allegra] , round [eliseblur]
and Viggo doesn't, that's why we use him as our personal talking punching bag

_________________
Image
creds 4 this awesome piece of art go to [yeti]
Grandmort visited on my b-day | Click to reveal hidden content
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:13 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:41 am
Rank: Rookie
Location: Out of my mind (Be back whenever!)
234. He exsists
235. He has a whole forum dedicated to hating him


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:43 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:16 am
Rank: Master
Location: Planet Earth
PSN: Kubi-ssx
236. He Really Looks And Behaves Like A Gay.

_________________
This post was sponsored by my parents.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:22 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:41 am
Rank: Rookie
Location: Out of my mind (Be back whenever!)
237. Viggo is a crappy name


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:13 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:43 am
Rank: Master
Location: Isulan, Sultan Kudarat, Philippines!! ^_^
I used to hate him because of MarisolBrodi mix.
but now, i liked him....
he wasn't bad at all... :)

_________________
Image
Because Canadian Girls Kick Butt!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:20 pm
Rank: Master
Location: LOLZ
238. he has no life

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkyFTFW
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:38 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:41 am
Rank: Rookie
Location: Out of my mind (Be back whenever!)
239. He killed my family
240. He smells


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:21 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:28 pm
Rank: Sensei
241. Nobody is intrested to pick him


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:18 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:15 am
Rank: Master
Location: United Kingdom
OK 1. I'm not a Viggo fanboy, i don't hate any character so i'm just defednnig him cause he has as much right to be in SSX and brings soemthnig to it like any other

2. he was a change of pace unlike AL, Nate n griff he was famous BEFORE comnig to SSX so he is a bit of an airhead.

3. yeah viggo dresses like a scandinavian cause...oh wait HE IS but if u read a profiel now n then u realise he lived pretty much everywhere but sweden which is why he sounds american.

4. he n allegra aren't friends exactly viggo lieks her cause she is "hard to get" unliek the thousands of giggly bimbos surrounding him. allegra just puts up with him and his flamboyance/ flirtatious attitude (she apparently rejected him publicly after SSX 3 :D)

5. JP was probably replaced by him but aside from one being french and one being swedish...i don;t see a difference: both love big air, tricking and competitions, both love ladies and act cool and slightyl upperclass to hide their own problems.

anyway jsut saying Viggo belongs in SSX like any other


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:01 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:43 am
Rank: Master
Location: Isulan, Sultan Kudarat, Philippines!! ^_^
The90sGamer wrote:
241. Nobody is intrested to pick him


huh???
I'm picking him...

_________________
Image
Because Canadian Girls Kick Butt!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:06 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 6:59 am
Rank: Newbie
any pants that he has, that aren't called "Break it" are terrible

in fact, this is my view on his most dignified outfit:

#1:
Face: Big Date
Hair: Shag
Eyewear: Frozen
Acc, Head: Sonic Assault

Tops: Old Skooler
Hands: Ladies' Dude

Pants: Break it
Boots: hammered

#2:
Face: default
Hats: Grunt Flapper
Eyewear: Ice Cold

Tops: Gritty
Hands: Prankster

Pants: Break it Down
Boots: Quick Exit

#what he deserves:
Face: Troublemaker
or
Hats: Bright Idea

Paper or plastic makes him look cool. we can't let that happen, now can we? :glare


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:01 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 am
Rank: Newbie
Location: Canada
242) He can get first place even though he is level; ONE!
243) He made my computer slow
244) He likes big dates
245) Hardly ever smiles
tecna jessie wrote:
228..... Really reminds me of Marisol and Brodi!!!!! :dead
(AnD FoR It He AlMoSt KiLLeD JP and Elise..... good thing they escaped.... :lol )
229..... Almost knocking down Elise (by helping Allegra....) :mad
230..... Definitely awful for imitating JP......... :blahblah
Oh! it sticks! :frusty :frusty :frusty

246) Replaced JP

evant1017 wrote:
234. He exsists
235. He has a whole forum dedicated to hating him


:lol :lol

247) Really deserves to dieeee

runarraw wrote:
any pants that he has, that aren't called "Break it" are terrible


in fact, this is my view on his most dignified outfit:

#1:
Face: Big Date
Hair: Shag
Eyewear: Frozen
Acc, Head: Sonic Assault

Tops: Old Skooler
Hands: Ladies' Dude

Pants: Break it
Boots: hammered

#2:
Face: default
Hats: Grunt Flapper
Eyewear: Ice Cold

Tops: Gritty
Hands: Prankster

Pants: Break it Down
Boots: Quick Exit

#what he deserves:
Face: Troublemaker
or
Hats: Bright Idea

Paper or plastic makes him look cool. we can't let that happen, now can we? :glare


ikr


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:35 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:15 am
Rank: Master
Location: United Kingdom
you know you people are really sad, if you don't liek the guy then you don't like him but what you're doing now could be considered racism (not that anyone gives a sh%$ about any scandinavian country) but seriously just stop now it's getting sad, you've listed enough reasons and i don;t know about u but it;s not even funny anymore.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:01 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
User avatar
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:49 am
Rank: Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Location: P-Town in da NW
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
DMaster - stop being so offended about this stuff. It's just character discussion. Tone it down.

_________________
I have learned enough to know that when others are getting annoyed, it was usually because there was something that I myself should be doing, and I wasn't doing it. | Click to reveal hidden content
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:11 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:15 am
Rank: Master
Location: United Kingdom
i'm not offended i just think that you guys have made your point and it's kind of getting a bit silly now, Viggo has as much right to be in SSX Crew as any other rider so whether u like it or not that is the simple fact of the matter.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:22 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:16 am
Rank: Master
Location: Planet Earth
PSN: Kubi-ssx
DMaster wrote:
i'm not offended i just think that you guys have made your point and it's kind of getting a bit silly now, Viggo has as much right to be in SSX Crew as any other rider so whether u like it or not that is the simple fact of the matter.

Why are you defending him so much?
He's your father, right? I'm sorry. Nothin you can do about it.

248. His starting clothes looks like he was just taking a bath in mud/snot

_________________
This post was sponsored by my parents.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:00 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:24 pm
Rank: Jonas Brother
PSN: CharmyDweeng
249. He might replace JP AGAIN.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:49 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:54 pm
Rank: Master
Location: Too far away from Devon
PSN: MistressWiggle
250: His accessory is Mjölnir, Thors hammer, this is wrong on so many levels a: he's not as cool as Thor, b: he's not GAR enough to be Thor, and c: no one likes him as much as people like Thor.... oh and d: he hasn't got his own comic book like Thor and there's no WAY The Enchantress would be interested in that skinny annoying little homo.

_________________
Midian: Real authentic stuff is the pizza the Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles eat. Fast, cheap and sloppy
Midian: Like NA
CurryKing: I wanted the title to be: This image is in no way grooming you for Thor's mighty hammer
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 am  Post subject: The first person to spot the different subject won  
User avatar
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 1:16 am
Rank: Master
Location: Planet Earth
PSN: Kubi-ssx
NA wrote:
250: His accessory is Mjölnir, Thors hammer, this is wrong on so many levels a: he's not as cool as Thor, b: he's not GAR enough to be Thor, and c: no one likes him as much as people like Thor.... oh and d: he hasn't got his own comic book like Thor and there's no WAY The Enchantress would be interested in that skinny annoying little homo.

lol :heh

251. His hair is blond and messy like he was dipped in custard and couldn't get out.
(the reasons are now becoming rubbish).

P.S. anything different about this post? Look carefully.

_________________
This post was sponsored by my parents.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:10 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:15 pm
Rank: Rookie
252.) He is very fun to punch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:45 am
Rank: Master
Location: Scotland
PSN: CardsOfFate
253: That green jacket.

_________________
that's nice, just let me just casually sip this coffee while mentally deriding you and your mainstream ways


Last edited by Baron von Gikkigen on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:02 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
User avatar
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:58 pm
Rank: Master
Location: ITellPeopleI'mNotFrom, New Jersey
XBL: WAffle3690
257: DMaster likes him

_________________
iWeld
Tumblr
Facebook


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:09 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:15 am
Rank: Master
Location: United Kingdom
ok that is kind of personal, i'm entitled to my opinion and i only liek him as much as i do all other characters (except Luther whom i despise) it's not like i'm the king of the viggo fan club :frusty


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:39 am  Post subject: Re: The first person to spot the different subject won  
User avatar
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:42 am
Rank: Sensei
Location: Biezenmortel (yeah, try to find that one on Google Maps...)
Kubi wrote:
251. His hair is blond and messy like he was dipped in custard and couldn't get out.
(the reasons are now becoming rubbish).

Honnestly, most of the reasons where rubbish already...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next


Jump to:  



Information
Page 12 of 14 [ 350 posts ]  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Show or Hide Information
cron


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group