Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:53 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
XBL: WAffle3690
Kubi wrote:
A Sick One With A Smile wrote:
1. Kubi, stop lieing to yourself and everybody, we all know you havnt hit puberty yet.

How the fuck are you supposed to know? You haven't seen "parts" of my body and my greasy, spotty face nor have you seen my sticky bedsheets and pyjamas so stop commenting on shit you have no idea about, ok? I mean please. :)

first of all, having been 11 years old ten years ago, i know its most likly not ppossible for any of that to happen. second thats some nasty language for an 11 year old. if i had an 11 year son that talked to me like that id ban him from the internet til he was 18. third; im not about to curse off a CHILD but i will say you have no senority here so mind your place ok sweety? :)

DM, come on man lightin up :yes we're all friends here. nobody minds if you speak openly about your opinion but sometimes its like you want to make people think the way you do. its like you have two speeds, agree then AHHHHH! but that me too haha (probably more me then you lol) make a joke about me, then we'll be even. :D if i could make this smiley face any bigger i totally would.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:05 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
i never left nicey nicey, sick one was the person who decided i'd suddenly done something wrong when i hadn't and blurted a whole list of rude stuff at me, but i'm not going to respond to that.

anyway moving on...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:33 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
DMaster wrote:
i never left nicey nicey, sick one was the person who decided i'd suddenly done something wrong when i hadn't and blurted a whole list of rude stuff at me, but i'm not going to respond to that.

anyway moving on...

no reason huh?

DMaster wrote:
OK 1. I'm not a Viggo fanboy, i don't hate any character so i'm just defednnig him cause he has as much right to be in SSX and brings soemthnig to it like any other

DMaster wrote:
i'm not offended i just think that you guys have made your point and it's kind of getting a bit silly now, Viggo has as much right to be in SSX Crew as any other rider so whether u like it or not that is the simple fact of the matter.

DMaster wrote:
yep because your all a bunch of haters who really should of given up 200 reasons ago, he's jsut a character, why don't u start one of these for a character who deserves it liek luther, that fat shit doesn't deserve a place in the SSX Hall of Fame.

DMaster wrote:
i have no problem if peopel don't like viggo dude but u have no idea how long this has been gonig on, or perhaps by the number u can figure it out. i think the point is made and it's getting silly and old. viggo was a better character than luther ever was, THEY ALL WERE better than luther was because luther is soem fat hillbilly redneck from the mud swamps of virginia and to top it it all off he is a mean insecure bully and i hate bullies in any form, character, real life...i really couldn't care. anyway point is viggo had a purpose he was a european and a good replacment for JP (both ladies men, both blonde, both european, both full of themselves both into tricks...need i go on) so he acts a bit...mouthy, so what so does mac

this next quote was taken from the Mr. Moby Jones topic in the SSX 2012 thread.
DMaster wrote:
thank you, glad someone isn't a picky OCD jerk that has to have every thing correct, this isn't school or work, i can write how i want, so long as it's understood, if u can't even understand it...well then i think a lot of people on here need profesional help cause i can, and they can enough to respond so...they are just contradicting themselves.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:12 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Ass-Kisser Extraordinaire
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX Blur: Showoff: #3
XBL: gondeeSSX
PSN: gondeeSSX
I want three things to happen in this thread:

1) Get back on topic. Post reasons you hate Viggo.
2) I want everyone to stop posting about DMaster.
3) DMaster, do not post in this topic if you do not post a reason to hate Viggo. I don't even want you to post anything after this. I will delete everything that gets posted after this until we start posting reasons we hate Viggo.

End of story, end of discussion. Back on topic.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:41 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
255. If we had to vote someone off it would be Viggo; he's not a real person but we would vote him off anyway for spite

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:41 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
236. You can never understand what he's saying in the race
237. He has a lamp shade as a bolt one? Alright, I'll get a pot and put it on my head (pothead) :lol

238. If you piss him off he's always up your ass in the races (Guess he's into that..)
239. He's not "fabulous"
240. I also hate his parents..someone forgot to wear a condom, then they name the kid "Viggo"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:55 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Lol but Viggo is a Scandinavian name... it's the Rolig I don't get :heh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:49 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
PinkDuckTape wrote:
240. I also hate his parents..someone forgot to wear a condom, then they name the kid "Viggo"

lol :heh

256. He is our personal punching bag.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:21 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Kubi wrote:
PinkDuckTape wrote:

lol :heh

256. He is our personal punching bag.

Kubi, if he's our personal punching bag, then isn't that a reason to actually like him? XD

257. His last name is roling, which is ironic because he does roll down the hill..a lot :yes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:55 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
258: that hair.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:21 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
PSN: CHROMANAUT_
i love Viggo.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:15 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
PSN: Kubi-ssx
Tunes wrote:
i love Viggo.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

In soviet Russia, Viggo love you. Literally.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:33 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
XBL: SpR1tEzER0
NA wrote:

Its actually a normal swedish last name.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:56 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
258: We haven't punched him in the face yet
259: He uses Ski Poles to snowboard (STUPID STUPID)
260: It says"20 Pounds of cool in a 2 pound bucket" when you pick him. It should say "0.00 pounds of cool in a 20 pound bucket"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:37 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
PSN: Crazy_driveR3
wow.......i guess everyone does hate Viggo.

never really played as him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:26 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
xll N e o n llx wrote:

Actually, i used to punch him in races a lot.

Good times :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:25 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
Legendsuper wrote:
xll N e o n llx wrote:

Actually, i used to punch him in races a lot.

Good times :D

I still punch Viggo in races LOL! I've only built him to 1.0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:32 am  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
PSN: Endemism
SpriteZero wrote:
NA wrote:

Its actually a normal swedish last name.

As this thread has been dragged up I might as well...

Common Swedish name? :??? I'm positive I've never met a person or even heard about it apart from in SSX3. Just checked, 16 people in Sweden have Rolig as their last name. However, "rolig" means "funny" or "amusing" in Swedish, probably the reason why Viggo got his name.

Surely fredde or Joni must have mentioned this before...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:39 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
259, he is just a futile part of the game :c

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:15 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
260: He exists.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:03 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
261. He dropkicked my hamster into his pool
262. "Monogrammed satin high cut teal bikini breifs"
why do i remember that... :cry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:58 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
263: his clothing just screams "i'm rich so fuck you"
264: i actually PLAYED as him in the gba version of ssx3 :eek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:36 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
PSN: shimesa
265. I've never met ANYONE who likes Viggo out of all of my friends...(they all like Kaori, Psymon, or nowadays Ty)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:08 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
XBL: Maredevil247
266. He sucks fish piss

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:41 pm  Post subject: Re: 100+ Reasons We Hate Viggo  
267.I got to Max Stats with him, and Psymon at rider rank 5.0 controlled better.
268.It took me a while to charge-punch him.
269.It wasn't as satisfying to charge-punch him because of he responded with something about Artichoke carbs.
270.His clothing items have confusingly similar names.
271.His face looks like he put hooks tied to horses on each side of his smug smile (Like :D but freakishly wide) and got them to run away.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 14 of 15 [ 354 posts ]  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15