Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:55 am  Post subject: Ripping models ssx 3  
Hi SSX fan, I managed to get the SSX 3 model! :woot :D :) with a program called ninja ripper, I know there is nothing interesting in my comment but I wanted to share with you, the only problem and texture of the character are not well placed on the model: / and I do not know how to fix it :glare :shrug

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:09 am  Post subject: Re: Ripping models ssx 3  
Hello, what is the use of this ? Can we custome characters ?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:15 pm  Post subject: Re: Ripping models ssx 3  
XBL: R3EP
I am in the process of ripping models from SSX3 using 3D Ripper DX and Dolphin (Gamecube) version and compared to the PS2 Version the models are ALOT easier to manage and work with. Only downside is that the models have no bones/animations so you have to rig them manually. I managed to extract and rig Elise riggs one of my favs and plan on doing more in the future and putting it out on my deviant art page.

https://www.deviantart.com/re3p/art/Elise-Riggs-SSX-3-Rigged--811816716
^This link is the Elise Model

Thanks for reading! :thumbsup

P.S. Ninjaripper and older games don't mix, just use 3D Ripper DX it's cleaner :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:58 pm  Post subject: Re: Ripping models ssx 3  
Well , for me ninja ripper work perfectly when i rip ssx models , i use the old version "dolphin 4.0.2" and i got directly the models in A-pose :)
, and good job the model looks good :woot :thumbsup :thumbsup

ps : i already put bones one the models ssx and i used them for a zombie game "Left for dead 2" lel its very funny xD :heh :lol i put a video there if you wanna see some ssx 3 characters kill zombies lel :https://youtu.be/FJ7ipdqARRc

By the way , i think there is no way to rip the models on the first ssx :S lel ,its only work with tricky , 3 and On tour

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:38 pm  Post subject: Re: Ripping models ssx 3  
XBL: R3EP
Dude you Ripped the whole cast pretty much lol :lol well yea i plan on making more of them anyway and putting it out there. Nice mods through enjoyed the watch. :)

P.S. That Bug A - pose is Genius :woot i had to use the gullitine animation to rip models :shrug

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:37 am  Post subject: Re: Ripping models ssx 3  
Well, we have the models, we just need to find people who know how to make a video game, I think it will be possible to have a new ssx in the future days if we find and give the models to one or several people who know how to create a game, I also ripping the tracks, snow jam, metro city, Elysium alpe, and others :D :yes :lol :lol . Unfortunately the community is "dead" on this site so ... i don't know for sure if we going to have a new ssx game lel :mad :frusty :frusty :dead

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]