Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:49 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:49 pm  Post subject: That smurphy trick tho...  
PSN: Uiabird
So I am done with Zoe and am just messing about on Much 2 Much... And I learned how to Smurphy myself! Got 2.32 million or so on my final run! I just wish I could do it into another monster :(

Last edited by Uiabird on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:27 am  Post subject: Re: That smurphy trick tho...  
232,000,000? Wow, I need to see that, my highest on M2M is 1.24 mil. I never even knew 2 mil was possible but damn, u got 232 mil omg.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:52 am  Post subject: Re: That smurphy trick tho...  
Of course I need to see about getting a capture card so I can upload more stuff. But I am glad I got the basic smurphy down... Oh, and I think it's just 2.32 mill. My bad...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:57 am  Post subject: Re: That smurphy trick tho...  
Uiabird wrote:
Oh, and I think it's just 2.32 mill. My bad...

Damn, still 2 million is past WR by rastapo. WR is 1.8 mil i think. Did u use the rail glitch? Or did u do M2M on freeride?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:44 am  Post subject: Re: That smurphy trick tho...  
I needed the $50,000 so I can get the special FX, so I just did the typical contest format. I won't claim to break anything unless I can get definite proof. Too bad capture cards aren't free...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:03 am  Post subject: Re: That smurphy trick tho...  
Are u sure u don't mean 232k? 2.32 mil is NOT possible, even with TAS from my knowledge. With TAS u can only get 2 mil

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:30 pm  Post subject: Re: That smurphy trick tho...  
SSX_Nigel wrote:
Are u sure u don't mean 232k? 2.32 mil is NOT possible, even with TAS from my knowledge. With TAS u can only get 2 mil

Let me correct myself... It was the superpipe on peak 3, Perpendiculous... Not the slopestyle event. My bad.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:12 am  Post subject: Re: That smurphy trick tho...  
PSN: PGlassJar
Uiabird wrote:
SSX_Nigel wrote:

Let me correct myself... It was the superpipe on peak 3, Perpendiculous... Not the slopestyle event. My bad.

Well... You're just full of suprises! XD

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:10 am  Post subject: Re: That smurphy trick tho...  
Yeah, my bad lol.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]