Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:19 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:49 pm  Post subject: Big Mountain Located in Europe? (according to Burnout 3)  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
so I recently downloaded Burnout 3:Takedown from the X-Box store and noticed some small subtle nods to SSX 3 whenever you play any of the Europe based events

examples of these are when Stryker (DJ for Crash FM) says things on menu screens or during song intermissions such as:
"So I hear Mac set a new record on the Peak 3 run today, WHAT THE HELL THIS IS THE WRONG GIG..." (heard during Alpine, Alpine Expressway, Continental Run, and Frozen Peak courses)
"...you may see some famous faces on the sidewalks today as apparently the SSX crew take their summer breaks here and for once I get to control what they listen to. DJ Atomika, EAT THIS HOMEBOY!!!" (heard on Riviera and Coastal Dream courses)
"So DJ Atomika from Radio BIG just buzzed the station asking us to turn the volume down, no way homeboy forget it!" (heard on Alpine)
"Watch out Atomika, we're about to bring cars to your precious peak."
"So I checked in with my boy Atomika up at Radio BIG and he says the riders are kicking ass up there...so how bout a salute to the ones being taken out on the slopes."

so speculate away..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:12 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Mountain Located in Europe? (according to Burnout 3)  
XBL: movildima
Hmm, never thought that the big mountain would be located in Alps...

Maybe this is why Alps Deadly Descent (SSX 2012) is associated with rocks. :woot (Peak 2, Backcountry, anyone?)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:19 am  Post subject: Re: Big Mountain Located in Europe? (according to Burnout 3)  
PSN: Emu90
LOL wet?
Nah, I doubt it. They take their summer vacation in Europe but go back to BIG Mountain for Winter.

Peak 2 has all kinds of Asian architecture, remember? To me if I had to put my finger on a place I would say Mt Fuji, Japan.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:52 am  Post subject: Re: Big Mountain Located in Europe? (according to Burnout 3)  
XBL: ChaoticJ 202
PSN: Lunar_Nobis
lol at that Emu, but in all seriousness this was just a stupid observation on my part just because I thought they sorta tied together with all the nods to the game and all. then again just because it has asian architecture doesn't mean it's not europe :P (remember just speculation)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:18 am  Post subject: Re: Big Mountain Located in Europe? (according to Burnout 3)  
XBL: joejakt
I think that the fact Happiness is in SSX 2012 on a mountain in Alaska should be taken into account.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:22 pm  Post subject: Re: Big Mountain Located in Europe? (according to Burnout 3)  
PSN: shimesa
Hell, Peak 1 and 2 of Alaska (at least in the menu) are both shaped like Big Mountain...so I'd guess Alaska

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]