Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:11 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:46 pm  Post subject: I dont know what happend...  
A few days ago I ordered SSX 3 on ebay and I recently just got it a few hours ago.

Super excited I pop the cd in and presto it worked, but right before I could play my mother asked me to go to the store with her. Thinking nothing of it, i turn off my xbox 360 and headed out the door. Still excited about playing it I poped it right back on as soon as i got into the house, but something odd happened. It didn't just pop on like before, it got the "This disk might be dirty or damaged note" So I popped out the disk and took a look at it. The disk was fine, it was a used but there were no scratches on it. So i wiped it off and it started to work again.

Everything was going fine, I was playing Kaori like old times and even got gold on a race event. Things didnt start to turn hairy for me until I did the big air event "Launch time?" I think. I got gold on that event as well, but as soon as Kaori started celebrating the " The disk might be dirty of damaged" thing poped back up. Thinking it was my 360 I turned off the xbox once again, but instead of popping on it would load for a few seconds, freeze and the blue note will pop up! I cant even get to the start screen anymore! -_-

I seriously dont know what is going on, it worked fine before. Its something with the cd, because i poped in my old scratched up jsrf cd and it works perfectly. After 3 days of waiting for it, i only got to play the game for 10 minutes... WUT A RIP. I did research on the game before i brought it, stating that the game is playable on 360.... am i the only one whos experienced this? :???

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:11 am  Post subject: Re: I dont know what happend...  
XBL: Joshie2499
PSN: Joshie2499
If it's an XBOX game then I suggest you use the Original XBOX to play the game. If you use an XBOX 360, it may likely have backwards compatibility included with it. Because you're using a system that's completely different to the older XBOX, you might not likely to have the full experience of the game. Some backwards compability features are experimental really and are sometimes kind of buggy as the games used for the earlier systems weren't designed for today equivalent to the XBOX 360.

I have SSX3 for the XBOX and it couldn't even load on the 360, loading kept freezing for me.

I'm not sure how to fix it on the XBOX 360 as I don't have it anymore but you are very prone to getting errors. Check and see if the disc is burnt or has contracted marks from high level of light. You can see if there's like a small marking ring around the disc.

What position is your XBOX placed at? Has it got alot of space? Have you placed it on carpet or soft floors?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:42 pm  Post subject: Re: I dont know what happend...  
PSN: CurryBrace
The XBox 360's only backwards compatible for a few games, try using an original XBox to play it.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]