Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:07 pm  Post subject: computer help  
Attack Duck Owner
PSN: VixDiesel
i done and broke the aol. :lol

yeah, even though i have dsl, i was still using the actual aol program for e-mail but last night i broke. not sure how but that's aol for ya. so i just decided to uninstall all aol programs since i already lost all my saved e-mails...

so does anyone know how to get multiple screen names to work with thuderbird? i can get one to work as far as sending, i can get them all to work as far as getting incoming mail but i can't seem to get the rest to send mail. not sure what i'm doing or doing wrong.

and if that doesn't work, i could always use the webpage for getting mail or try that crpapy open ride software.

what happened was there was some update the software downloaded and after that it stopped working, fricken aol, so i tried to revert the program back before the update but that didn't work. so i tried the quick restore, that didn't work(it only deleted my filing cabinet which it isn't supposed to do) and i tried to reset the connections but that didn't work. i installed and uninstalled a few versions of the program and still no luck so i just ended up deleting it. right now i installed the shitty open ride software but i might just try a previous version and see what happens instead. if it wasn't for the fact my mom uses my aol, i'd just use the net to check it but gah.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got an older version of aol to work, finally.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ]