Switch to full style
Forum for Games and Chit-Chat topics. Lightly Moderated.
Post a reply

Have you posted your pic yet?

Yes
43%
No
57%

Total votes : 96

Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:16 pm

I thought I would post a pic since I love this site :D
My GF and I. I rarely dress up so enjoy :heh

And a bonus pic of Will Smith and I when he was filming MIB3 in Brooklyn :D

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:11 am

Wow jeez thats awesome! I also want to meet the Big Willie!

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:18 am

Th3 Apache Dog wrote:And a bonus pic of Will Smith and I when he was filming MIB3 in Brooklyn :D

i am so jealous right now....

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Haha yea it was pretty awesome. I had finished walking about 10 miles that day and he was really cool too.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Sonnergard wrote:Image

I think this requires an explanation. Well, first, are you about to hit that pillar or are you jumping off of it? And where to/from?
The only explanation I can come up with is that you got launched from a dirt bike that hit a rut and now you're flying through the air and your much more cautious buddy with a smartphone caught this pic right before you got a concussion off a highway support column while your other friend pokes their head over the far column like 'oh shit oh shit someone get an ambulance'.
Hopefully I'm incorrect though.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:48 am

^ :heh Nothing like that, I'm afraid. To the left of the pillar, outside of the picture, was a stair that I jumped down from. After a rollover I realised I had too much speed to safely be able to hug that pillar, instead I used my hands and feet to act like a spring and bounced of it backwards. Almost resulted in a backward somersault, but I ended up lying flat on my back for a minute or two instead.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 pm

oh hello!
i'm the definition of average beta male.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Man, I wish the old old gallery from 2003 hadn't been deleted. It would be hilarious to compare the pictures. I also aged like a fine carton of milk :)
Here's me with my kiddo. He'll be keeping SSX 2025 in business.

@MarcusAnnex - quality pic, man!

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Don wrote:Man, I wish the old old gallery from 2003 hadn't been deleted. It would be hilarious to compare the pictures. I also aged like a fine carton of milk :)
Here's me with my kiddo. He'll be keeping SSX 2025 in business.

Looks awesome! And your kid is confirmed for one of the cutest kids ever :heh

Eh, here's me:
Click to reveal hidden content: show

Don wrote:@MarcusAnnex - quality pic, man!

Oh thanks!

Ya know it's actually pretty cool that you saw my pictures before I even managed to post them. You'll have to teach me how to do that sometime :cheers :lol

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:45 am

MarcusAnnex wrote:Looks awesome! And your kid is confirmed for one of the cutest kids ever

Thanks mate!

MarcusAnnex wrote:Eh, here's me:
Click to reveal hidden content: show

Don wrote:@MarcusAnnex - quality pic, man!

Oh thanks!

Ya know it's actually pretty cool that you saw my pictures before I even managed to post them. You'll have to teach me how to do that sometime :cheers :lol

:lol woops... I guess I just have a really good imagination. Cool pics this time around!

That would be Sonnergard I was looking at then... this is me: http://youtu.be/rnpVUAow-T8?t=25s

Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:59 pm

I just stumbled across this thread... don't really spend much time outside of the SSX (2012) forum. :lol
Anyway, these pictures are a bit old, but it's all I can do from work. Found them on a buddy's facebook page -- I was a groomsman in his wedding last summer.

Here's me walking in with one of the bridesmaids at the beginning of the ceremony. It's not really what I look like today, though; I have a full beard now. (And I never dress that well. I didn't even have a tux at my own wedding...)

And here's my daughter; she was the flower girl. She's a bit bigger now but still just as cute.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Omg Apache that is soooo awesome you met will smith, very lucky.

@mahkra your daughter is very pretty :)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:01 am

Thanks sick one, I could say the same about you. :)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:24 am

offtopic: omg, sick one, you changed your avatar :jawdrop

mahkra: that's a cute little kid :D

Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:12 pm

Bennieboj wrote:offtopic: omg, sick one, you changed your avatar :jawdrop

Finally someone noticed hahaha i changed it like a month ago :heh

the last avatar had a good seven year run so it was time :lol

Tue May 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Finally got some pictures off my phone. These are from last week. Daughter got dropped off at work & we stopped at the park on the way home.

Wed May 02, 2012 10:42 pm

You look great and your daughter is very beautiful. Great photos mahkra :D

Sat May 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Me after "falling" down the stairs, as an attempt to scare everyone in the household. Instead, laughs were had and pictures were taken.

Sat May 12, 2012 5:36 pm

dude, Don, I have that same exact shirt! Threadless ftw!

Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:23 am

Might as well give this thread the ol' hoo ha

This is from Electric Forest

Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:52 am

^What is that, Elevation? Vuvuzela or didgeridoo?

This is from Swedish Midsummer Night. (I cant play guitar actually :P )

Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:17 pm

that is some sexy shit, Joni.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:05 am

i love you toooo.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:19 am

Jonipoon, I can play my didgeridoo ;)

Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 pm

I didn't get the nickname "Afro Thunder" for nothin'...

Please exscue the lame webcam quallity. :heh
Post a reply