Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 pmBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Have you posted your pic yet?
Yes 43%  43%  [ 41 ]
No 57%  57%  [ 55 ]
Total votes : 96
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:13 am  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
PSN: Emu90
Ah Atomika and Rock AG. :D

Btw, Rock AG, a pic of you with your shirt off shows up when I googled "krnsnowflake" for some odd reason.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:17 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
XBL: l Kayleigh J l
:P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:38 am  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
Welcome back. :) Here's hoping you don't disappear for another 2+ years. lol.

Lemme show you around. The water fountain is over here, Gondee is over there, vix is in her tree house right behind you. :P Like... the most active people right now joined around 2011-2012. People are kinda divided between Xbox and PS3, pro-wingsuit and anti-wingsuit. Imma let you finish but wingsuits are the best thing of all time. Join the dark side *evil laugh*.... heh... I should sleep.

Also. Here's a list of all Merqury City trolls:
Click to reveal hidden content: show
LAWLZ, NOT REALLY. :troll :troll :tridentwhite :tridentwhite :battylol :battylol :battyshifty

:pimp

*fixed. :D

Last edited by TrickyEmu on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:36 am  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
PSN: MistressWiggle
Tricky why is Batty's face not in that hide feature?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:53 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
TrickyEmu wrote:
Welcome back. :) Here's hoping you don't disappear for another 2+ years. lol.

Lemme show you around. The water fountain is over here, Gondee is over there, vix is in her tree house right behind you. :P Like... the most active people right now joined around 2011-2012. People are kinda divided between Xbox and PS3, pro-wingsuit and anti-wingsuit. Imma let you finish but wingsuits are the best thing of all time. Join the dark side *evil laugh*.... heh... I should sleep.

I love the wingsuits. Let's be friends. Oh. And..Xbox 360. :D

Quoted your post and saw your attempted trolling too before I opened it, you sir- are a fail.

Much love. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:36 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
Oh well. :heh HEY, I'm not the one with an Xbox. :P

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:06 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
TrickyEmu wrote:
Ah Atomika and Rock AG. :D

Btw, Rock AG, a pic of you with your shirt off shows up when I googled "krnsnowflake" for some odd reason.

apparently i'm being googled.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:12 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
And as usual, Krn turns up as the Grav awards start :rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:24 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
NA wrote:

excuse me? first off, i had no idea they were even happening since i've been away from the board for so long. further investigation after reading your post tells me voting ends today. if i really gave a shit, don't you think i would have been posting earlier?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:26 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
Everyone used to get along when I used to post here..lol.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:42 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
XBL: I am minne
PSN: I__AM__MINE
Come on now girls... surely yall can do better than that!! Go on.... waggle it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:13 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
krnsnowflake wrote:
NA wrote:

excuse me? first off, i had no idea they were even happening since i've been away from the board for so long. further investigation after reading your post tells me voting ends today. if i really gave a shit, don't you think i would have been posting earlier?

I'm pretty sure there's people who haven't voted yet. And they've waited till the last moment for something like this to happen...

http://www.facebook.com/maverickeastart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:22 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
krnsnowflake wrote:

Oh hey. :lol yes, once in the chat we were talking about Merq city people we haven't seen in a long time and reminiscing about who won which Gravitude award. So somebody mentioned you cause you won an award or something and I was like "Who's that"? So I was told to google it and replied "You mean, that dude" and he replied something in the way of "lol, no. That's Rock AG."

Didn't mean to step on anybody's toes if that came over the wrong way. :sad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:28 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
TrickyEmu wrote:
krnsnowflake wrote:

Oh hey. :lol yes, once in the chat we were talking about Merq city people we haven't seen in a long time and reminiscing about who won which Gravitude award. So somebody mentioned you cause you won an award or something and I was like "Who's that"? So I was told to google it and replied "You mean, that dude" and he replied something in the way of "lol, no. That's Rock AG."

Didn't mean to step on anybody's toes if that came over the wrong way. :sad

Why are you defending yourself lol You've done nowt wrong. Neither has anyone else. :shrug

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:40 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
Gee, I just wanted to clarify something so that this thread can go back to topic. Too many folks in here accuse me of stalking just because I'm capable of remembering the one or other detail of a conversation that happened weeks or months ago (you know who you are). That's why I go all defense on this kind of stuff. Sorry. I feel like I've derailed this thread too much already.

Trying to be funny = Failed. *slowly backs out*

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:06 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
Lets all be friends and post pictures. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:07 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
Maverickeast wrote:
krnsnowflake wrote:
NA wrote:

I'm pretty sure there's people who haven't voted yet. And they've waited till the last moment for something like this to happen...

Okay. Then consider this my formal request to be opted out of consideration for any award on the basis of not giving a shit.

TrickyEmu wrote:
Gee, I just wanted to clarify something so that this thread can go back to topic. Too many folks in here accuse me of stalking just because I'm capable of remembering the one or other detail of a conversation that happened weeks or months ago (you know who you are). That's why I go all defense on this kind of stuff. Sorry. I feel like I've derailed this thread too much already.

Trying to be funny = Failed. *slowly backs out*

For what it's worth, no offense taken here. Thanks for clarifying!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:28 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
Will this make the fighting stop? ;_;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:32 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
XBL: greatsinister
/me inserts pic of sexy self
/me uninserts pic of sexy self
/me goes & plays more ssx
:gameboy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:42 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
spookydonkey wrote:
/me inserts pic of sexy self
/me uninserts pic of sexy self
/me goes & plays more ssx
:gameboy

C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:43 am  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
Atomika wrote:
Will this make the fighting stop? ;_;

AWWWWWWWWW <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:47 am  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
Maverickeast wrote:
krnsnowflake wrote:
NA wrote:

..........And I've perspectively started a flame war by complete accident. Sorry you took that the wrong way Krn, it was meant in jest rather than being a smart arse.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:43 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
That's the problem with the interwebz, no one can tell by words what you really mean. ;) :shrug

MOAR PICTURES!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:41 am  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
PSN: GeeFunk2010
Word to the wise:)

I'm going to stand outside, so if anyone asks I'm outstanding :tridentwhite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:56 pm  Post subject: Re: That's right, it's time for a picture thread... *revival  
p0rn Star
PSN: YoshiExcel
I'll try to have new pics up soon, now that i've lost a good amount of weight (30lbs) =O

Here's Creasy, being cute.

Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Jump to:  

Information
Page 56 of 60 [ 1495 posts ]  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60