Back to the SSX Fan Site Gravitude Bar Index
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 amBoard indexFAQSearchArcadeUser Control PanelPrivate MessagesLoginRegister

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:21 pm  Post subject: It recently was my birthday, and I wanted to share it here.  
Better late than never I suppose, because on 7th May, a 21 skinny boy browsing the Internet on a snowboarding forum (to the naked eye) became 22 YEARS OLD now. I think there should be a double digit age club somewhere around here, wouldn't that be fun.

Anyways, it was really fun being around here, and hopefully, I will continue celebrating more birthdays here.

And if you're thinking "what the hell, after all this time?", well, stuff got in the way and I really didn't get any time to do this.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:07 pm  Post subject: Re: It recently was my birthday, and I wanted to share it he  
SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Scoreboard Honors: 1
  • SSX 3: Showoff: #1
Happy Birthday My friend! as i said before , a little bit late, but this don't matter, cause we are all here and you can feel free do return here everytime you want and share any stuff with us! :china

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:12 pm  Post subject: Re: It recently was my birthday, and I wanted to share it he  
Zoe's #1 Fan
Scoreboard Honors: 2
  • SSX Blur: Racing: #2
  • SSX Blur: Overall: #3
PSN: PabloYeti
perpetualdusk wrote:
Better late than never I suppose, because on 7th May, a 21 skinny boy browsing the Internet on a snowboarding forum (to the naked eye) became 22 YEARS OLD now. I think there should be a double digit age club somewhere around here, wouldn't that be fun.

Anyways, it was really fun being around here, and hopefully, I will continue celebrating more birthdays here.

And if you're thinking "what the hell, after all this time?", well, stuff got in the way and I really didn't get any time to do this.

I hope you had a fantastic day :thumbsup :birthday all the best :cheers

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:57 pm  Post subject: Re: It recently was my birthday, and I wanted to share it he  
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Double digit age club? :lol

I think pretty much all of us are over ten years old ;)

Haha, but I think I know what you meant. You were talking about age 22, 33, 44, 55 etc.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:35 am  Post subject: Re: It recently was my birthday, and I wanted to share it he  
9EDDY2 wrote:
Double digit age club? :lol

I think pretty much all of us are over ten years old ;)

Haha, but I think I know what you meant. You were talking about age 22, 33, 44, 55 etc.

Come on now, I thought this forum was open to anyone who is a fan of SSX regardless of age XD. Nothing wrong in being an 11 year old and being in that club XD.

That's right, double digit, I have approximately 5 more months of this double digit trait, until I am no more in that self-created club.

Nice hearing from you 9EDDY2, I suppose Eddie is your favourite SSX character? and 92 would be a reference to your year of birth?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:18 pm  Post subject: Re: It recently was my birthday, and I wanted to share it he  
  • SSX Tricky: Showoff: #2
  • SSX Tricky: Overall: #2
Ops I`m late, sorry..

I like a lot of the SSX characters actually, wouldn`t want to be without any of them really. But that said, I favor some more than others.

Yes, born in 1992. 28 years old and about to hit my midlfe crisis :cry Haha, not really, but make sure to make a lot out of your twenties man. The years pass fast.

Jump to:  

Information
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]